QVC Customer Care

Re: QVC Casting Call for new hosts?

This post has been removed by QVC because it is challenging moderation

Esteemed Contributor

And yet Nancy Yoon is still there.  I read T.J. Was let go but don't know about Stacey.  I believe it depends on their sales during their shows.  I don't enjoy Julia, Rachel, Kerstin, Mary, Shawn or Vanessa.  Allie & Rosina are the only ones I watch.

Regular Contributor

Hi barrel, I am in full agreement with you on Mary. She tries to make every presentation a comedy hr on who she can make laugh off their seat. I have to change the station when she is paired with Kim Gravel. I hope you mean Rachel Boesing, because Rachel Ellis the new host is phenomenal. She is going to be a Mary Beth Roe if she falls in love wiht the job and desires to stay there. She is awesome!

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

non issue

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

I wouldn't be surprised if Nancy Yoon is next on the list to go.  Maybe she's trying out for a Housewives show somewhere.

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if Nancy Yoon is next on the list to go.  Maybe she's trying out for a Housewives show somewhere.

@San Antonio Gal  This may be inappropriate, but your post made me laugh. Emoji

Honored Contributor

QVC is always looking for new hosts.  Even Dan Hughes humorously said on his FB page last year that he was sent a new job posting and the job was for a QVC host.  

They just put the host postings in different sources so a variety of prospective applicants will see it.

There are also hundreds of postings for other QVC jobs.

Nothing new or strange.  Remember, QVC is not the QVC some still think they are.  They have morphed into an entertainment company that sells things.  

They're now doing talk shows on their streaming channel, unique videos that are not just repeats of their on-air shows, and special series online.  They're aligning themselves with entertainment personalities (Q50 for example) and social media influencers.  They need hosts for all their channels and to be able to work in all the ventures they're doing now and coming up.   

Trusted Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

non issue

For the first time in the history of mankind I agree with this response and find it most appropriate. Woman LOL

Regular Contributor

Hi San Antonio Girl, you are very pretty by the way and could host for QVC, if you ever desired to. As Trix just said that was hilarious with the Nancy Yoon housewives joke!!