Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe 

I came home from work early today due to a delivery of a range oven that I was expecting. It came alright, but I had to reject the delivery. It's dented, and bulging a little bit on one side. The delivery guy said that it should have never had made it on the truck. (Can you say frustration)

Anyhoo, I flipped over to my QVC/HSN App since I have a ROKU TV, and noticed that yes they have changed the order. QVC Plus shows up first. That's not going to make me watch QVC Plus, I will just toggle over to the regular QVC station.

Perhaps when you thought it was off it was simply upgrading. 

Esteemed Contributor

Just like my phone and computer my TV updates daily.  

Super Contributor

Actually mine did the same thing. This morning it was regular QVC and HSN and now this evening it is QVC+ and HSN+. The programing is all different. SO, off the tv went and I am off to bed. Hopefully, it will revert back in the morning.

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe   Yep!

I woke up this morning, got my morning coffee, started my telework appointments and meetings, and then turned on QVC on Roku.  The QVC+/HSN+ channel has changed!

The streaming channel opens to Plus Originals, then HSN, QVC, QVC2, HSN2, QVC3, In The Kitchen Channel, Fashion Finds Channel, and lastly Holiday Headquarters.  In that order.

All of the channels are now inside a preview video box that plays exactly what's on, so you can see it for about a minute before you actually select that channel.

Also, they have a ton of new videos categorized for the season, Even Santa Claus in his North Pole workshop, gets an entire video.  OK.

Every Tuesday night at midnight, Santa will have a new video talking about what he does for all holidays, starting with Halloween.  OK.

Esteemed Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@BalletBabe 

I came home from work early today due to a delivery of a range oven that I was expecting. It came alright, but I had to reject the delivery. It's dented, and bulging a little bit on one side. The delivery guy said that it should have never had made it on the truck. (Can you say frustration)

Anyhoo, I flipped over to my QVC/HSN App since I have a ROKU TV, and noticed that yes they have changed the order. QVC Plus shows up first. That's not going to make me watch QVC Plus, I will just toggle over to the regular QVC station.

Perhaps when you thought it was off it was simply upgrading. 

@icezeus   Yes, That is what mine is also.  I won't watch that either.  I think they are doing some crazy things that are not going to help them. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC AND HSN OUT ON ROKU

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@BalletBabe   Yep!

I woke up this morning, got my morning coffee, started my telework appointments and meetings, and then turned on QVC on Roku.  The QVC+/HSN+ channel has changed!

The streaming channel opens to Plus Originals, then HSN, QVC, QVC2, HSN2, QVC3, In The Kitchen Channel, Fashion Finds Channel, and lastly Holiday Headquarters.  In that order.

All of the channels are now inside a preview video box that plays exactly what's on, so you can see it for about a minute before you actually select that channel.

Also, they have a ton of new videos categorized for the season, Even Santa Claus in his North Pole workshop, gets an entire video.  OK.

Every Tuesday night at midnight, Santa will have a new video talking about what he does for all holidays, starting with Halloween.  OK.

@Caaareful Shopper I don't like this new layout at all.  I am not watching all that stuff.  Too many changes that won't help them. 

Esteemed Contributor

@fingerlakesny wrote:

Actually mine did the same thing. This morning it was regular QVC and HSN and now this evening it is QVC+ and HSN+. The programing is all different. SO, off the tv went and I am off to bed. Hopefully, it will revert back in the morning.

@fingerlakesny  We are stuck with this.  Stupid idea whoever decided this. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC AND HSN OUT ON ROKU

[ Edited ]

Also, HSN is now LIVE at 7:00am.

HSN used to play repeats all morning until 8:00am.  

Honored Contributor

How about people that can not stream?

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

How about people that can not stream?

@Group 5 minus 1   Anyone can stream QVC.  Even if you don't stream on your TV, you can stream right here from their website.  

Under Watch & Shop, click down to Stream QVC+ for FREE.

They have about 100 vidoes on any given day you can select & watch between QVC and HSN programming, plus all other videos like travel series (they had a great series on France recently)..