Valued Contributor

Re: QVC-2 Currently Running Live---- No Program Host

Looks like more layoffs. Who is next?

Respected Contributor

Isn't QVC2 & 3 going off the air in the future. That is what designer Louis D'O stated in his goodbye letter...am I wrong?    So perhaps changes are occuring to make it more economical.  

Regular Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Actually i think she is better alone , when there is a host she just can't stop talking to let the hosts do their job. I understand enthusiasm , but she doesn't seem to know how  she comes across. Now she can just do it all her self.

Agreed!

I haven't seen Susan host alone, but I wonder if she has difficulty managing the time frames between each item. ??

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

Looks like more layoffs. Who is next?

I predicted Nancy's exit. My next prediction is likely..Julia or Katrina. I hope I'm wrong. I hate to see anyone lose their jobs. Especially during such times as we are experiencing at the moment. Heart

QVC2 is depressing- vendors hosting doesn’t work! The sound is inferior- like talking into a can. Background noises can be heard. The vendors stutter and don’t do the merchandise justice. the production is amateurish, I can’t watch it anymore. QVC makes billions of dollars from us and we need to demand quality. Bring back the hosts. Doesn’t take a genius to know that the hosts are important and us customers like them, relate to them, look forward to them. Fire the top brass who are making QVC into a cheap, low quality station.
New Contributor

Totally agree! I just turned it off. Very uncomfortable to watch.
Respected Contributor

SOOOOOOO weird especially since they have toooooooo many hosts

Regular Contributor

Re: QVC-2 CurrentlyI Running Live---- No Program Host

I know I'm in the minority, but, I do not like the vendors as hosts.  I am so tired of the vendors being remote.  All the sound issues and talking over each other.  AND, vendors are not hosts and I notice the difference.

I love this NO HOST atmosphere.  The HOST's always talk over the vendors and interrupt constantly so I don't even watch for very long.  LOVE THIS

Esteemed Contributor

@LaurenCats4 wrote:

The vendors are actually hosting (i.e. Kim Gravel last hour and Angel w/Quacker Factory currently hosting the 4pm hour).  Interesting......Woman Surprised

---------------

Clicking thru channels, have seen many of the vendors - of home/garden items  -  presenting without a host. Have to say, some are much better at it than others!!  That said, I rarely watch the Q much less Q2.