Frequent Contributor

Q2 Now a Channel on Xfinity/Comcast

I was watching another shopping channel this morning, and discovered by accident that Xfinity/Comcast has added Q2 and HSN2 in my area.  We switched from DISH to Xfinity about a year ago, and I lost the additional channels.. It was wonderful to sip my coffee, listen to the dog snore and watch Jill present the Dooney Big Deal (even though it was rerun).   Thought I'd pass along in case others who have Xfinity/Comcast wanted to check their listings.  If you have the voice remote, you can just say Q2 and it will bring it up if it's offered in your area.

Valued Contributor

Re: Q2 Now a Channel on Xfinity/Comcast

We don't have Q2 on Comcast here in the NW Chicagoland area.  However, while searching through channels I discovered that what used to be one of the Evine channels is now Gem Shopping Network.  We never had that one before.  It's a strange channel. You never find out what the actual sale price of an item is, and a lot of the jewelry looks like estate pieces.  Lots of very expensive items.  I think you have to call up and dicker with them behind the scenes to make a purchase.

Esteemed Contributor

...@qshpr89 wrote:

I was watching another shopping channel this morning, and discovered by accident that Xfinity/Comcast has added Q2 and HSN2 in my area.  We switched from DISH to Xfinity about a year ago, and I lost the additional channels.. It was wonderful to sip my coffee, listen to the dog snore and watch Jill present the Dooney Big Deal (even though it was rerun).   Thought I'd pass along in case others who have Xfinity/Comcast wanted to check their listings.  If you have the voice remote, you can just say Q2 and it will bring it up if it's offered in your area.

@qshpr89 ... THANKS for letting us know 😃

Respected Contributor

in my area we get:

QVC

QVC2

HSN

HSN2

Evine

Jewerly Television Network.

Valued Contributor

What chennel # is Q2 on Comcast?  I haven't seen it here in DC.  We do get HSN2, Evine, and Jewelry TV, plus some random station shows Liquidation Channel during some random timeslots.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lynnster67 in Philly QVC2HD is on channel 867 and QVCHD is on channel 892 on Xfinity.

Valued Contributor

I get QVC 3  not 2.......I am confused. !!!

Honored Contributor

it’s on channel 650 in western WA