Occasional Contributor

What the heck happened to the Insider Magazine ??!!  I know they were getting of print edition,  but said digital edition would still be available.   The digital edition is nothing like the print one was  -  no TSV previews, etc.   Just another page to shop from , no "insider" benefit.    

Regular Contributor

@babbaliniwrote:

What the heck happened to the Insider Magazine ??!!  I know they were getting of print edition,  but said digital edition would still be available.   The digital edition is nothing like the print one was  -  no TSV previews, etc.   Just another page to shop from , no "insider" benefit.    

I totally agree with you.  I got the print edition and looked forward to seeing what “new” products were coming and what some of the TSVs would be.  It’s a total disappointment. I wish they would at least print out the program guide for the coming month. At least we could get an idea of the TSVs by looking at what’s coming at midnight for each day.

Respected Contributor

ITA.  I used to like the TSV previews the most.  Now, I see no reason to even look at the online version.......there's nothing in it.  Oh well.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@babbalini

TSV previews are there right on the front cover.Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at Thu, Mar 1, 2018-4.14.07 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: Q Insider Magazine

[ Edited ]

@DeeDee14  The program guide is available under "watch QVC TV" under the menu options where you see three horizontal bars on the upper left of this page.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

@Kachina624 I know they have the current program guide on the home page, but what I liked about the print edition is that you would get the April issue in the middle of March so you could see the programming for the following month, not just the next 3 weeks. I’m just disappointed that they stopped the print InsideQ.  That’s just me, but thanks for your input!

Regular Contributor

Remember when we used to get a small program guide with our orders. It was for 2 or 3 weeks in advance??

Honored Contributor

Re: Q Insider Magazine

[ Edited ]

@babbaliniwrote:

Agreed.  It's nothing more than an article or two and a link to the online schedule.  I don't even look at it anymore.  Not worth my time.

I don't care that it went digital.  I sure don't want or need the paper copy of the mag or schedule.   But the digital mag is worthless as is.

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMacwrote:

@babbalini

TSV previews are there right on the front cover.Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at Thu, Mar 1, 2018-4.14.07 PM.png

This is not the same as the TSV previews from the Inside Q magazine we used to get. You would get 15 or so TSV previews. This one preview on the front page is not the same.

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom

The person I responded to stated there were no pre TSVs.  In fact there was one. 

Sometimes there are up to 3 pre TSVs in the digital mag, one on the cover & the others you must click on the cover photos to get to them....  hide & seek. whistling.gif

This mag is still a work in progress.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif