Esteemed Contributor

Q. I am not happy with your white glove delivery service.

I ordered the Serta Perfect Sleeper QN on 7/1/12. It was the TSV for that day. I am sure that when I receive the mattress I will be pleased. What I am not pleased about is the delivery service.

I watched that presentation several times throughout the day, because this was a higher dollar purchase. Multiple times, with multiple hosts, a selling point was "The White Glove Delivery Service".

These were the points made. They will call you within several days to schedule your delivery. (Which They Have)

They will work with your schedule and deliver what best works for you. (Not)

First of all they do not deliver on Saturdays. (Shame on me for just assuming that deliveries would be made on Saturdays as well).

They only deliver to my area on Monday's and Thursdays. (Not pleased with this but, fine)

This is the kicker. They will call me on Wednesday to give me the four hour block of time when they will deliver. Since I work can I have that block of time now? No, I have to wait until Wednesday, where they have a rolling four hour window where your item can be delivered. (WT?)

Mam, says the friendly scheduling agent, I can have the driver call you within one hour of making the delivery, if this will help. Well friendly scheduling agent. This would be helpful if I did not work almost two hours away from my home. Therefore, I have to use a Vacation Day , to receive delivery of my mattress this Thursday. Since I have no idea what time it will be delivered until Wednesda.

I am use to a four hour block of time. Then I could decide to come in 1/2 day in the morning 1/2 day in the evening. To have to wait until Wednesday, is not acceptable when you are in a professional working environment, and need to inform your boss. Preferrably earlier than a day before, that you need to take some time off.

Thanks "Q" Great White Glove service. (NOT)

SHAME ON ME!