Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 10/28-10/29--HALLOWEEN, SHARKS, PILLOWS!

@teganslaw wrote:

Some of those cats look like they're going to take revenge on someone. A few of the dogs don't look too happy, either. 

I don't need a Halloween theme; watching my team, the Colts, play lately is scary enough! 

The weather has gotten cooler, so autumn is finaly here. Last night was our first frost of the year. Days are in the upper 40's to around 50, so it's not too cold, just comfortable. 

SPURT, another good posting. I like all the different costumes, even if the animals don't appreciate tehm.

@teganslaw

Hey TEGAN!  Glad you like the post......

There was an animal rescue organization here that used to have a Animal Halloween Costume Party in a park and the proceeds went to help the animals.  A couple of friends and I used to go every year.....it was so much fun to see the dogs dressed up in costumes....and their pet parents dressed up too....  there was a dinosaur family and some cute little witches and ghosts.....just too cute, there was a costume parade ...and everyone cast their vote for their favorite and the winner won a prize that was donated by Petco or Petsmart......Sadly that organization combined with one of the larger animal charities and the city took the event over and its now called BARK IN THE PARK....but its not as much fun....

WOW so you got some REAL fall in your area....how I envy you....of course I should be happy our 90 degree days are finally over....its been wonderful in the mornings here---in the 40's but with crystal blue skies and no clouds it warms up to 80s but we are supposed to get a good cold front where the high will be in the 60's...real fall type weather for us...but we will see how long it lasts....

Yep I know how what you mean about NFL teams....my team's injuries are downright scary and some of our FA have been a nightmare (Pryor, Galette, etc) havent worked out!!!  At least your in the race for a high draft pick.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

So cute!!  Loved the M &M babies!!!  Thanks...

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cat Jester my fave.  Thanks, Spurt for another wonderful thread.  Happy Halloween to you!  The five ghost retrievers (first picture) are wonderful!  How did they get them all to pose like that!  Just super.

Honored Contributor

IMG_2142.JPG

@Spurt

Well another wonderful post with cute pets!!! I didn't read the line-up I was amazed by these pets in costumes ...I'd be "scratched to death" if I tried putting one of them on my kitty😉!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!🎃🎃🎃

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 wrote:

IMG_2142.JPG

@Spurt

Well another wonderful post with cute pets!!! I didn't read the line-up I was amazed by these pets in costumes ...I'd be "scratched to death" if I tried putting one of them on my kitty😉!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!🎃🎃🎃

@homedecor1

Hi!

Trust me focus on the pet pix and forget the programming its duraflame heaters and shark vacuums, pillows and a bed.............

My cats would never undergo the indignity of getting dressed up in a costume and would certainly let me know about it........My sister had a cat that liked to wear costumes and hats...she made a "calendar" of holidays which she shared with her friends on Facebook....sadly her cat passed away and her new cat isnt fond of dressing up....but he does like to star at himself in the mirror so you'd think he would....LOL!! Cat LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt that was so awesome!  Love the photos of all the animals in their Halloween get ups.  No way my kitties would have any part of THAT but it is fun to see other people's who's pets are more amenable.

hmmm, let's see -- reasons to watch QVC this weekend = zero!  Supposed to be nice here Saturday and then rainy on Sunday -- maybe even a tropical storm level event here -- on the anniversary of Superstorm Sandy -- something no one in the area wants to see.

Keep your fingers crossed that it will be a non-event!

Take care all and have a great weekend and thanks so much @Spurt for putting together such a fun post.

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Spurt that was so awesome!  Love the photos of all the animals in their Halloween get ups.  No way my kitties would have any part of THAT but it is fun to see other people's who's pets are more amenable.

hmmm, let's see -- reasons to watch QVC this weekend = zero!  Supposed to be nice here Saturday and then rainy on Sunday -- maybe even a tropical storm level event here -- on the anniversary of Superstorm Sandy -- something no one in the area wants to see.

Keep your fingers crossed that it will be a non-event!

Take care all and have a great weekend and thanks so much @Spurt for putting together such a fun post.

@GinaV24

Glad you liked the critters in their Halloween garb......Cat Very Happy

Keeping fingers crossed that the storm passes you by on Sunday...sometimes those tropical storms are not good at all.........

Take Care !

Respected Contributor

@Spurt  Thanks, friend!  That Tootsie Roll dachshund is a "treat" I'd like to have for Halloween!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Esteemed Contributor

LOL @Spurt probably wanting to know who that "other" kitty is!

Super Contributor

SPURT:  This is one of your best line-ups yet.  This time every one of them is my favorite, although I must give a special shout out to those spider costumes - and Bat Cat - and the five ghosts - and all of those grumpy faces....! 

I laughed at your story of your sister's cat who stared at himself in the mirror.  My cat had the opposite problem.  If she saw her reflection, she immediately started to growl and spit and then "box" the ears of that cat in the mirror.  I have mirrored doors on a closet and it was hard to keep her away, so I had the bright idea of putting some black paper across the bottom of the doors.  Well, she hated that paper even more and it ended up in shreds.

So, sadly, I never EVER even considered getting her a Halloween costume....!!!

Have a super Halloween yourself.