Valued Contributor

Q Card Deal For Existing Customers

[ Edited ]
Spoiler

Ending tonight at midnight but if you spend $100 or more with your Q Card you get a $10 account credit.

Nice to see something for their existing customers. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q Card Deal For Existing Customers

Saw that this morning and have not shopped yet.

Q did good with that offer.

Honored Contributor

here is the fine print for those who say they dont read the fine print or dont know how the credit works........

Purchases subject to credit approval. This QVC account credit offer is valid only for purchases totaling $100 or more (excluding taxes, shipping and handling) made on a QCard® from 12:00am to 11:59pm ET on April 3, 2020. QVC will post the QVC account credit to the QVC accounts of qualifying QCard holders within 4-6 weeks after the conclusion of the offer period but may delay issuance in its discretion in order to investigate any suspected fraud or violation of the terms of this offer. If QVC determines that any purchase violated the terms of this offer, then QVC will be entitled to void the QVC account credit issued in connection with such purchase without notice. Offer is limited to one QVC account credit per QCard account. Auto-Delivery customers are only eligible for one QVC account credit. No additional QVC account credits will be sent in connection with any subsequent Auto-Delivery shipments. Offer not valid for items ordered on Waitlist or for the purchase of QVC gift cards. Auto-Delivery items and Advance Order items that are not ordered during the offer period, but subsequently ship during the offer period, are not eligible for this offer. Qualifying purchases that are canceled or returned prior to issuance of the QVC account credit will void this offer. The QVC account credit issued in connection with this offer may be used toward one QVC merchandise purchase (excluding QVC gift cards) of your choice made by October 31, 2020. Must select the QVC account credit as a Payment Method at checkout on QVC.com for it to be applied to your total transaction amount at checkout or call QVC Customer Service at 1-800-345-1515 to place your order and redeem your QVC account credit. This QVC account credit may not be redeemed for cash and may not be used as payment on your QCard account. This QVC account credit is not valid at any QVC retail location. Offer is not transferable and cannot be combined with any other offers. QVC reserves the right to suspend or change the offer at any time without notice. This offer is sponsored by QVC, Inc. and not Synchrony Bank.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

it will be nice if they do this more often for Q card holders!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@sunshine45 I totally agree! They do so much for new customers but nothing for existing ones.
Honored Contributor

Why $100 purchase -- that is I think a little steep!  

No way would I spend $100 to get $10 ...again, pushing the incentive for using the Qcard...

Why not offer with all cards...but, I already made my big purchase last week Dooney TSV.  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45   Yes. Always be aware of the fine print. The Q Card is a benefit to QVC...not as much to the customer except for an extra easy pay, if you use those. Q should not make so many conditions or regulations to obtain the card if they'd rather customers apply for one and use it instead of one of their own credit cards.

Respected Contributor

I am a long time Q shopper and I received a post card in the mail with a picture of Shawn on the front offering me a $100.00 credit for getting one and using it.  I was tempted, but really don't want another credit card.  I use a card with reward points for my Q purchases. They should add rewards to this card and maybe more people would jump!

Esteemed Contributor

I am underwhelmed by a 10% offer. Pass.