Valued Contributor

I have noticed numerous times lately that there are erroneous  featured products under the channel (or whatever it's called) Beauty IQ. Today they have iRobot Home Innovations under that catagory. Huh? Look. If you are going to go to the trouble to set out a special channel for us, with a specific catagorical name, then for Pete's Sake put products there that are relevant! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Programming under Beauty IQ

They got rid of a strictly beauty channel more than two years ago when they stopped live programming there.  Ever since, it as been a a catch-all channel for whatever programing QVC wants to re-run. 

What they should do is rename the channel, but they probably don't want to really call it QVC 4.  So until that time they rename it, there will continue to be all kinds of items on that channel. 

[Remember, for the past two years it has even been the " best of holiday items" channel for three or four months of the holiday season.] 

Respected Contributor

@Whosits Sorry you missed the news. The change to Love Your Home TV happened on April 19.

Beauty iQ becomes Love Your Home TV 

Valued Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

They got rid of a strictly beauty channel more than two years ago when they stopped live programming there.  Ever since, it as been a a catch-all channel for whatever programing QVC wants to re-run. 

What they should do is rename the channel, but they probably don't want to really call it QVC 4.  So until that time they rename it, there will continue to be all kinds of items on that channel. 

Oh ha ha. I didn't notice that, probably because I don't buy a lot of beauty products and a few times there were beauty things on it because I rememeber clicking on it. Still, that's pretty bad to just leave it like that for 2 years!!!

Respected Contributor

@Whosits wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Oh ha ha. I didn't notice that, probably because I don't buy a lot of beauty products and a few times there were beauty things on it because I rememeber clicking on it. Still, that's pretty bad to just leave it like that for 2 years!!!

No, you're misunderstanding this, @Whosits . BeautyiQ was a channel carried by cable companies and satellite providers until March 13, 2019. That slot was given to QVC3 on March 14, 2019. Beauty iQ has been a digital only channel since April 1, 2019.

@Caaareful Shopper is suggesting that QVC change the name of the digital only BeautyiQ to QVC4, because in December last year it was switched over to HolidayHQ and since April 19 this year it has been called Love Your Home TV.