Honored Contributor

My gosh, it's just been the same things over and over for going on four days... The hosts must be ready for padded cells by now.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I have not been able to watch the Q for almost a month now, because I refuse to watch yet another computer/vacuum presentation. I don't think they care, really. But I have caught up on many Hallmark Christmas movies while I've been knitting Christmas stockings for new family members!

Can't wait until Spring fashion starts sneaking in! Hopefully the computers and vacuums will take a nice long vacation....someplace far, far away!

Honored Contributor
On 11/30/2014 65and fabulous said:

I have not been able to watch the Q for almost a month now, because I refuse to watch yet another computer/vacuum presentation. I don't think they care, really. But I have caught up on many Hallmark Christmas movies while I've been knitting Christmas stockings for new family members!

Can't wait until Spring fashion starts sneaking in! Hopefully the computers and vacuums will take a nice long vacation....someplace far, far away!

65and fabulous....I admire your optimism.....but I think the computers, vacuums, Keurig, and Vitamix is the status quo at QVC these days ALL YEAR LONG!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor
Maybe this just shows that QVC can't attract any new vendors??
Valued Contributor
how can I ditto all 13 posts? well, ditto. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

BORING!!!!!!!!! Just plain BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel for the hosts having to show the same stuff over and over and over and over. And those TSVs……having to talk endlessly about a single product. Interesting how the ""host favorites"" are the same stuff that's been pushed for the past several weeks!!!! Only LR seems able to escape the monologues about the same stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

Are you listening QVC..? BORING ... BORING ... BORING!

Honored Contributor
On 11/30/2014 SPURT said:
On 11/30/2014 65and fabulous said:

65and fabulous....I admire your optimism.....but I think the computers, vacuums, Keurig, and Vitamix is the status quo at QVC these days ALL YEAR LONG!

Sad to have to agree Spurt. I think this is it.. It's what they now do and I don't see it changing, regardless of the season.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

If you took vacuums and laptops away from QVC they wouldn't have anything to sell.

Occasional Contributor

I KNOW, THE PROGRAMMING FOR THIS CHRISTMAS IS JUST AWFUL. SAME OLD THINGS, BEEN ON FOR YEARS ALREADY. THEN TOO MUCH DYSON AND COMPUTERS, NO CLOTHING SHOWS AT ALL. SAME OLD XMAS GIFTS AS LAST SEVERAL YEARS, YOU WOULD THINK SOMEONE COULD COME UP WITH SOME GOOD IDEAS AND NEW THINGS.

TOO MANY SHOE SHOWS, TOO MUCH BEAUTY SHOWS, NEED DECORATING THINGS, YARD THINGS, GARDEN THINGS. THEY DEFINITELY NEED SOME NEW BUYERS WITH SOME COMMON SENSE.

IT IS SAVING ME MONEY SINCE I DONT FIND ANYTHING TO BUY OR WATCH