Esteemed Contributor

HSN does it this way.  Repeats the same program over and over and over.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

HSN does it this way.  Repeats the same program over and over and over.

@Johnnyeager   Wow!  I did not know that.  Bizarre.  Thank youfor that info.

Esteemed Contributor

Looking at the scheduling for hosts on Q1 it looks like Rachelle MacCray, Courtney Webb, Julia Cearley and Terri Conn or Kristine Zell may be in trouble.  Hours phased down significantly and then none.

Honored Contributor

Change seems to be in the air indeed.

They recently got rid of Sloane Glass, the QVC beauty correspondent.  Her IG page said she was very sad to leave QVC, so it seems it was a corporate decision, not just her leaving for greener pastures.  Her last appearance is tomorrow (she is typically on youtube, FB and IG in QVC beautfy videos). 

They gave Katrina S. a prime-time spot with PM Style; they gave Kristine Z. a sidekick opportunity with Alberti's new Home Show.

Respected Contributor

I did check my Optimum Cablevision Guide and I went and selected a future date.  I started with Oct. 9 through Oct. 12th and live shows are featured.  So maybe the Q doesn't have hosts lined up yet.

Super Contributor

My Comcast Guide shows different shows at that time too. 
So heres hoping!!!!

Honored Contributor

That seems really odd that the cable guides show a variety of programs and the Q guide does not.  One would think that the Q guides would be the most reliable.  Hmm.

Honored Contributor

Different live programs are scheduled during those hours on Comcast's program guide.  Updated at 4:00 am today.

????? 

Regular Contributor

@10000thnickname wrote:

My Comcast Guide shows different shows at that time too. 
So heres hoping!!!!

As does my Comcast guide..

Valued Contributor

If that is the case, it appears that qvc is in financial trouble and will no doubt terminate host positions.  Doesn't surprise me, customers have been complaining for over 9 months about delayed shipping, bad customer service, delay in processing, and delay in processing credits.  QVC made a big mistake thinking they were the only game in town and didn't have to recify all the problems that has caused them to go on a death spiral, in my opinion.  Buying HSN to cut off the competition, apparently wasn't a good business decision, nor is the decision to keep the CEO in his position.  Not heartbroken, but sad for the hosts. Qvc is an unstable company, perhaps longtime hosts should start looking for another job