Honored Contributor

@rms1954.  If you'll read through yesterday's  posts, you'll see others are having your problem.  One solution might be to download and temporarily use a different browser.   Are you using Safarai?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: : Product Review Problem bad

@anxious1 wrote:

I think it is on purpose.  If there are bad reviews people wont buy.. I suppose you would have to block all of them.  It makes no sense you can see everything else.  Pwesonally I am fed up with the Q.  Prices for me are rediculous.  Happy so many people have a LOT of disposable cash but sadly I am not one.  I love shopping so lately I am doing Macy's clearance.  I like their clothes and they have great sales.  I will still buy food items like salmon.,  I love a few pieces of silver jewelry but those prices make my head spin.  I used to buy a lot of jewelry.  Yes I know prices have gone up everywhere but I am not buying there either.

@anxious1.  You are sadly and totally mistaken.  It appears that the only people having problems are those using Safari.  I'm having no problem using Chrome.

Honored Contributor

I use Safari and I have no problem seeing reviews.  All I have to do is scroll down the page and there they are.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

They do this on purpose,i have said before no reviews,will not buy.

@goldensrbest.  That's ridiculous!  A company struggling financially does not sabotage sales.

It been suggested it's a Microsoft problem because there are reports it happens on other websites.   I'm sure QVC would love 5o see it fixed.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@anxious1 wrote:

I think it is on purpose.  If there are bad reviews people wont buy.. I suppose you would have to block all of them.  It makes no sense you can see everything else.  Pwesonally I am fed up with the Q.  Prices for me are rediculous.  Happy so many people have a LOT of disposable cash but sadly I am not one.  I love shopping so lately I am doing Macy's clearance.  I like their clothes and they have great sales.  I will still buy food items like salmon.,  I love a few pieces of silver jewelry but those prices make my head spin.  I used to buy a lot of jewelry.  Yes I know prices have gone up everywhere but I am not buying there either.

@anxious1.  You are sadly and totally mistaken.  It appears that the only people having problems are those using Safari.  I'm having no problem using Chrome.

@Kachina624 - Actually, I'm using Chrome, and so are a few others who have reported this issue. Not the fault of Apple and QVC non-integration for once.  Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not everything is a conspiracy.   A major corporation like QVC would just stop posting reviews before they'd ever "do it on purpose".   

As previously stated many times, it's either a matter of switching to another browser or updating one's device.   Many features of many websites and apps become incompatible after one updates and the other doesn't.  I use my iPad Air 4 and have not have any issues with reviews using Safari or Chrome which I alternate.  I don't use my laptop or iPhone for QVC.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@goldensrbest.  That's ridiculous!  A company struggling financially does not sabotage sales.

It been suggested it's a Microsoft problem because there are reports it happens on other websites.   I'm sure QVC would love 5o see it fixed.

This has been  happening for a while, if a item has bad reviews that means some will not buy,that makes total sense.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Safari works fine.  It's Google Chrome that is the problem.

Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

This has been  happening for a while, if a item has bad reviews that means some will not buy,that makes total sense.

Don't you think it would be easier for them to just delete them rather than greying them out?   If you can't see reviews because they're greyed out, you can't see positive or negative.  That's what makes sense. 

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Safari works fine.  It's Google Chrome that is the problem.

@rms1954.  Chrome works fine on my Android tablet, which may be the secret.  I've never been unable to see anything on the Q website.  Perhaps it's Apple products?