Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,014
Registered: ‎06-06-2019

When I go to view a product, video and information is fine; however, when I click on reviews, all I get is a faint white page.  I can see that there are reviews but they are unreadable.  Any one else have this problem?

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,799
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Yes, if you're on Safari, that's what happened to me. I switched to the Chrome browser and I can see all reviews fine. 

Contributor
Posts: 34
Registered: ‎10-20-2010

: Product Review Problem bad

I think it is on purpose.  If there are bad reviews people wont buy.. I suppose you would have to block all of them.  It makes no sense you can see everything else.  Pwesonally I am fed up with the Q.  Prices for me are rediculous.  Happy so many people have a LOT of disposable cash but sadly I am not one.  I love shopping so lately I am doing Macy's clearance.  I like their clothes and they have great sales.  I will still buy food items like salmon.,  I love a few pieces of silver jewelry but those prices make my head spin.  I used to buy a lot of jewelry.  Yes I know prices have gone up everywhere but I am not buying there either.

Contributor
Posts: 34
Registered: ‎10-20-2010

Re: Product Review Problemnope

I am on A brand new week old computer and I use chrome.  No reviews

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,186
Registered: ‎11-06-2011

Re: Product Review Problem

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 - This frustrating situation has been going on for a little while now; it doesn't seem to affect many users, and for those of us experiencing it (at least me), it doesn't happen every time we try to check item reviews. Not sure what's going on. Here's a link to a previous thread on the subject if you're interested:

 

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/Can-t-see-reviews/m-p/8165062#M81031

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,475
Registered: ‎02-27-2012

Re: : Product Review Problem bad


@anxious1 wrote:

I think it is on purpose.  If there are bad reviews people wont buy.. I suppose you would have to block all of them.  It makes no sense you can see everything else.  Pwesonally I am fed up with the Q.  Prices for me are rediculous.  Happy so many people have a LOT of disposable cash but sadly I am not one.  I love shopping so lately I am doing Macy's clearance.  I like their clothes and they have great sales.  I will still buy food items like salmon.,  I love a few pieces of silver jewelry but those prices make my head spin.  I used to buy a lot of jewelry.  Yes I know prices have gone up everywhere but I am not buying there either.


 

 

That makes No sense @anxious1 

 

because tons of us have no problems reading reviews......why would they let some of us see the bad reviews and hide it from others??

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,510
Registered: ‎05-23-2010

Re: : Product Review Problem bad


@RespectLife wrote:

@anxious1 wrote:

I think it is on purpose.  If there are bad reviews people wont buy.. I suppose you would have to block all of them.  It makes no sense you can see everything else.  Pwesonally I am fed up with the Q.  Prices for me are rediculous.  Happy so many people have a LOT of disposable cash but sadly I am not one.  I love shopping so lately I am doing Macy's clearance.  I like their clothes and they have great sales.  I will still buy food items like salmon.,  I love a few pieces of silver jewelry but those prices make my head spin.  I used to buy a lot of jewelry.  Yes I know prices have gone up everywhere but I am not buying there either.


 

 

That makes No sense @anxious1 

 

because tons of us have no problems reading reviews......why would they let some of us see the bad reviews and hide it from others??


@RespectLife @anxious1 @@This is not a bad reviews issue. This is an IT issue that needs to be fixed. If a few of the people with the problem would notify the social team and would provide thei name of their device, the rower and the update they are on, the team can pass the information on to IT. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,510
Registered: ‎05-23-2010

Re: Product Review Problem

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 wrote:

When I go to view a product, video and information is fine; however, when I click on reviews, all I get is a faint white page.  I can see that there are reviews but they are unreadable.  Any one else have this problem?


@rms1954  @anxious1 Please notify the Social Team about this problem. Provide the name of your device, the update you are on and the browser you are using. Please let them know that there have been multiple posts from others with the same issue on the Forum and the posters were using different browsers. 

qvcsocialteam@qvc.com    or

 

QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com

Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,475
Registered: ‎02-27-2012

Re: : Product Review Problem bad

[ Edited ]

Yes @Mindy D 

 

It is...that's my point....it is poor IT, not 'on purpose' as the OP was suggesting!

 

There is no conspiracy to keep bad reviews from shoppers.

 

It also can be people haven't cleared their cache, cookies or updated their systems etc.

 

Many post they have done that and now all is well.

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,379
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

They do this on purpose,i have said before no reviews,will not buy.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.