Super Contributor

Problems with order entry today

Three times today i have entered an order on a peace love world item.. three times it came up as cancelled.. I c alled and complained they said they are restating it .. I check my email and theres an email saying my order has been canceled as requested.??? what ??? so  I call again .. they say its fine.. but then I get an email saying payment has not gone thru so they are cancelling it .. I call again and they said they are having problems today .. I dont have any  credit problems but something is going on . I even went to view my credit card  account and no issues.. I call back and they say its  a lot  of problems going on .. I told them to just cancel it at  this point ... what the heck ..

Honored Contributor

Re: Problems with order entry today

Sheesh, what a mess, I'd cancel the order too!

I think QVC must be in melt down.....

Today I deleted every item in my wish list...since the new system went in, all my comment notes are gone from the wish list....and I no longer care to order anything, I have lost interest.....the site is a total mess and it is obvious that QVC does not care what their customers think or want....

QVC Customer Care

@Chatyone 2 wrote:

Three times today i have entered an order on a peace love world item.. three times it came up as cancelled.. I c alled and complained they said they are restating it .. I check my email and theres an email saying my order has been canceled as requested.??? what ??? so  I call again .. they say its fine.. but then I get an email saying payment has not gone thru so they are cancelling it .. I call again and they said they are having problems today .. I dont have any  credit problems but something is going on . I even went to view my credit card  account and no issues.. I call back and they say its  a lot  of problems going on .. I told them to just cancel it at  this point ... what the heck ..

@Chatyone 2  I'm so sorry about your order.  I see an order is still active for you if you are still interested.  If you want to cancel, please do so or let us know and I will try to cancel it for you.  

Melvin, Customer Care

Super Contributor

To  Melvin in customer care.. Yes that order is fine I ordered it for my daughter for her birthday .my orders that fell thru were before that order and again after that order .. I dont get it . totally frustrated at this point . I have never had a problem like this before and if it was due to one of my credit cards .. nope not a problem .. I have excellent credit and I even went to my credit card website to make sure no one did something to my account.. and nope its fine its on your end at this point . but thanks I guess