Contributor

Problems getting a review published

Boy I have written a LOT of reviews over the years and I sure know all the rules and how to avoid "key" words that will trigger a rejection. But obviously they do not want anything ruining the review of item J148516

Goodness I can't get my 2 star review through to save my life apparently. I am just sick of having to return Lee Sands defective items and so far I have been charged return shipping charges on all his defective items. (Last one was wallet that would NOT even close. I noticed other complained of the same thing, then it went on clearance very briefly then disappeared) If they charge me again I will call CS . These Lee sands items have almost been enough to make me not want to risk shopping here anymore (and I'm a QVC addict!!) Totalling up what i have paid in return shipping on these items that are not as shown it starting to make me ill .

I just had to vent ! Maybe if others had been able to get less than their 5 star review posted on this item I would have known what it might really look like. I have to wonder how many other bad reviews on this item never got posted.<br />