Contributor

Problem with Vionic sandals order

{#emotions_dlg.mad}I ordered a One Time Only a few weeks back when the Vionic shoes were the TSV. I ordered the OTO which was a sandal in a white choice. When I received my order I opened the box and the correct slip for the sandals was there, but the box was a Clarks shoe box with a completely different sandal which was a Clark's sandal. It was not what I ordered, a smaller size and width and style. I called the Customer Service person last weekend who told me that they would send out the correct sandal at the first of the week. When I didn't get them by yesterday(Friday), I called about it, and she said that there was no information about that and she said that the Q didn't send a replacement until the wrong sandal was returned to them. Two different versions of my situation by two different CS reps. I told them to just cancel my order. She said she would give me a $10 credit because I was upset. I told her that this was absolutely the worst mix up in my 17 years of shopping with QVC.

Honored Contributor

Re: Problem with Vionic sandals order

Hate when those kinds of things happen. That first customer service person was wrong. Doesn't sound like she should be taking customer phone calls since she is clueless about the policies.
Honored Contributor

Inaccurate info from C/S people can be very frustrating. I was trying to renew my FIOS service recently. The first person I called talked like a used car salesman. Couldn't get a straight answer from her no matter how I tried. I ended up hanging up. Tried again…got a guy who sounded great. Even told me I was calling too far in advance of my contract expiration date, but that HE would call ME at 11:00AM on an agreed upon date. Call never came. Called and got another person who sounded like she really knew what she was talking about and gave me a deal that I was pleased with. Even gave me a confirmation number. Told me I'd receive a confirming e-mail. E-mail never came. Decided a few days letter to check on the order. The person I spoke with could see the notes of the call and the confirmation, but the rest of the transaction was blank!!!!! This last person was easy to deal with and finally everything seems to be moving forward…..without more misinformation!

Honored Contributor

You might as well just kiss off the item in cases where it is in any limited supply because by the time you go through the returning the item will no longer be available. I had it happen once with a Xmas gift and just got a refund. Then I bought a similar item locally for less money and no shipping.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all