Honored Contributor

HAIR CARE, GEISHAS, A COMPUTER, COOKING AND MORE THAN A BLENDER

Another weekend, another preview-----some of you, like me, are just praying for something DIFFERENT......

Image result for cats and blenders

Sorry to disappoint you----because QVC brings you another DISMAL weekend......feel free to turn the channel at your first whim....

Image result for cats with blenders

As usual, Leah Williams kicks off Saturday with AM STYLE!!!! Sure to be filled with all kinds of fashions....and I know you will be glued to your TV waiting for that Facebook question of the show!!!!! Producer, Kate, with be standing by chatting with you on social media.......this is so much "fun" you won't be able to stand it! And of course the same ole "designers" will be on board for a rollicking good time!

Image result for leah williams on qvc am style />    </span> <span style=/>  </span> <span style=/></span><br/> <br/> <br/> <span style=Next it's SATURDAY MORNING Q----now Kerstin is on vacation, and David left on assignment I don't know if they will be back in time to host.....but never fear....someone will indeed be hosting FOUR BIG HOURS! So grab that cup of coffee and "enjoy".....

Image result for cat with cup of coffee

Shop for everything for yourself and your home, whether you're decorating, cleaning, repairing, organizing, cooking or upgrading......don't just shop, "Q"......

For your viewing pleasure it's a popular product---it's WEN --- Hair And Body Care! I love watching the models swish their hair to the left and right!!!!.....

Watch with a friend......

/></span></p> <p><span style=

Image result for pets being bathed in wen shampoo Image result for cat being shampooed Image result for cat being shampooed

And there are lot's of shows----
2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
10:00 PM to 12:00 AM
All times Eastern..........

In between the WEN Shows it's QUACKER FACTORY!!! ---Designed To Shine!

Image result for rubber duck history

Next on the programming lineup it's TATCHA SKIN CARE---beauty products inspired by the rituals of the Japanese Geishas.....

/></span>     </span><br/> <br/> <br/> <span style=Well it looks like QVC has returned to their old habits of having a computer on the weekend......but this time it's ACER COMPUTER WORKSHOP! I bet that put a bounce in your step.......

/></span><br/> <br/> And the day closes with WEN........another BORING day, brought to you by your

What "excitement" does QVC have on tap for SUNDAY-----it's another THEME DAY---hang on to your apron all you foodies out there.....

it's COOKING ON Q DAY---ALL EASY PAY OFFERS!!!!!
/><br/> <br/> These chefs are ready to begin......<br/> <br/> <br/></span><br/> <span style=Image result for cats helping chefs

/></span><br/> <br/> It's important to make sure you have all your ingredients ....<br/> <br/></span><br/> <span style=Image result for cats with blenders Image result for cats with blenders

And get ready for the featured product of the day......yep folks, it's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccckk.....get ready to make those soups, sauces, and smoothies.......it's VITAMIX .....it's more than a blender ya know!!!! You can't get better television than this .......!!!!

Image result for cats with blenders

And it's soooooooooooooooo "thrilling" that QVC has scheduled numerous shows throughout the day because they know how much you love love love seeing the same presentations over and over!!!!.....

Image result for cat putting hands over eyes

Show times are---
12:00 AM to 1:00 AM
8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
8:00 PM to 9:00 PM
11:00 PM to 12:00 AM

It looks like this pup and kitty are ready to sample some of those "delicious" recipes ...like Vegan Carrot Ginger Tofu Soup, Vegan Ginger Beet Puree, Sweet Kale And Pear Green Smoothie.... ....YUMMO!

Image result for cats and chefs Image result for cats helping chefs

And it's so versatile---why you can make COMPOST for your garden.....don't waste the stalks of those veggies or egg shells, or fruit rinds......And girls why you can even make BEAUTY PRODUCTS like a pumpkin based face mask or aromatic beauty scrub---why just like a day at the spa.....

Image result for cat with spa face mask

Get ready for an "explosion".....that's right, it's 2 big hours of TEMP-TATIONS--PRESENTABLE KITCHEN!!!! .

Temp-tations Old World 24-piece Complete Oven- to-Table Set - K38331

How many of you have an UNpresentable kitchen?........Perhaps, this feline does because she chose another brand....

/></span><br/> <span style=

And home cooks, you thought Wednesday was a big show, well it's FOUR big hours of IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID!!! I bet you can't wait.....and of course it will be featuring VITAMIX....Oh it doesn't get any better than this.....or is that....I wish it would be better viewing...

These felines look downright "excited" to see the show......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: HAIR CARE, GEISHAS, A COMPUTER, COOKING AND MORE THAN A BLENDER

Another good laugh! No "all of the craziness, none of the joy" for me this weekend! So glad spring training is here, and baseball season is almost upon us, so I'll have better things ahead to watch. Hope you have a good, infomercial-free weekend!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

I'm LOL-ing at the kitty sitting in the bowl. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

By the way, SPURT, and this isn't to be rude or snarky to you at all because I think your posts are very funny and light-hearted, but.....how is it that you're able to get away with making playful jabs every week at the QVC programming, vendors, products and hosts, but no one comes in and accuses you of "verbally bashing and stirring the pot" about their favorite product/vendor/host?

Again, not trying to be rude or snarky to you, just wondering how you're able to do it, but others can disagree about something as sweetly as possible and they get a verbal tongue lashing?

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

On 3/19/2015 NC Bandwagon said:

I'm LOL-ing at the kitty sitting in the bowl. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

By the way, SPURT, and this isn't to be rude or snarky to you at all because I think your posts are very funny and light-hearted, but.....how is it that you're able to get away with making playful jabs every week at the QVC programming, vendors, products and hosts, but no one comes in and accuses you of "verbally bashing and stirring the pot" about their favorite product/vendor/host?

Again, not trying to be rude or snarky to you, just wondering how you're able to do it, but others can disagree about something as sweetly as possible and they get a verbal tongue lashing?

Hi NC BANDWAGON....I understand where you're coming from and your not being rude nor snarky, you're just asking a good question.

Well first of all my post is in compliance with QVC's Forum Standards including the photos, and I post in the correct section of the Forum---You see QVC included the Q DID WHAT? section, and the purpose is---" to gripe, complaint, whatever about QVC" (QVC's very words) . Also my post are not meant to be mean nor nasty, it is more of a humorous satire.

Now there have been a few "critics"....one comment was posted in the Suggestion Box that we were a cliche, and our responses to each other were too long....{#emotions_dlg.laugh} But there is nothing in the standards regarding length of posts, and we are not a cliche anyone is welcome to post and add their comments. ....And I was very humbled by the support I received from others.....and the "critic" just went away. One that was particularly nasty and hateful, I wrote to QVC about and never saw that person again (from what I was told by a few others, that party was a trouble maker and may have been banned for other discretions)..So it's not like there have not been criticisms, there have been others....but there are a few regulars that are kind enough to say they enjoy what I write and show their support..Maybe folks like the cat and dog photos...Or maybe it's quite simple--maybe it's because not many people come to Q DID WHAT and prefer other sections of the forum...{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 3/19/2015 handygal said: Another good laugh! No "all of the craziness, none of the joy" for me this weekend! So glad spring training is here, and baseball season is almost upon us, so I'll have better things ahead to watch. Hope you have a good, infomercial-free weekend!

Hi HANDYGAL....LOL so QVC didn't even tempt you to watch their infomercial this weekend...{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Glad you found better things to watch...You have a GREAT weekend...take care!

Esteemed Contributor

Hey Spurt, another great post, as usual! I do look forward to these, and I think anyone would have to have a pretty darned bad disposition or just be a mean person to criticize you for doing them!

Love the pic with the kitty and the cucumbers, but most especially the one with the blanket on the counter sound asleep! My Baby Cat (my precious 17-year old tuxedo who has survived kidney disease for 4 years now {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}) decided a while back that she wanted to sleep on my kitchen bar. After a week or so of this, I finally decided that she may have taken up permanent residence there, so I put blankets on it and made her a bed! It's been a bed now for almost a year. Sometimes she "allows" my orange & white Missie to share it with her, but sometimes Missie gets up there first and wiggles in wait to ambush Baby Cat! Baby Cat has a step stool and a bar stool to help her get up to her "bed". She doesn't always sleep on it, but it's there for both of them if they want it. As you can probably tell, my cats rule my home! {#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Now as far as Saturday - other than AM Style, OMG -- 10 hours of Chaz Dean?!!!? Smiley face swearing animated emoticon That's about all I can say!

I'll be having a great weekend NOT watching QVC --hope everyone else does the same! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Ooops! Just remembered something... I'm beginning to think that they're phasing out Liz Claiborne, and if they are, that's a crying shame. It's one of the few things I used to enjoy watching on Wednesday mornings, but it hasn't been on for almost three weeks, and again not this coming Wednesday. I only have a few pieces of LCNY, but enjoy what I have. One more reason that my QVC days are pretty much over. I hardly turn it on any more. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor

Love it, Spurt! No "all of the craziness, none of the joy" for me either!

Honored Contributor

Flip it to the left, flip it to the right, stand up sit down fright, fright, fright...

I wonder if they have a chiropractor on standby for 'the girls'?

So, we see, the Q's mad programmer is on autopilot yet once again...

Not a single hour in an entire weekend to enhance my viewing pleasure.

Viewing pleasure... What a joke.

NEXT!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

@kittymomNC... I looked at the insider for April, looks the schedule for Liz Clayborn shows will be back to normal again.

And the spa kitty is so cute! Would luv to be doing that myself. Well I guess I could thank QVC for getting me active. Can't watch the line up this weekend for sure, out to the yard for getting ready for "garden time" (vegetables not flowers).

Wonder what it would take to become one of those "nelson rating" families.. give me a box and let QVC see how many times I click on and then how quickly click off their stations these days.

Trusted Contributor

This is the funniest thing I have read in ages ! And sooooooo very true ! Loved it !!!