Esteemed Contributor

Re: Problem with Trying to Post on Forums

@pupwhipped    They don't want you to stop -ordering.  They just pretend nothing is wrong

Respected Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@pupwhipped    They don't want you to stop -ordering.  They just pretend nothing is wrong

@Teddixat, hopefully some of the moderators are having to scroll down through the miles of mess just like many of us are having to do here. 😏   

Trusted Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 

Several of us are having the exact same problem.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pupwhipped    I am not optimistic that will do any good.   These issues are not new and have been ongoing for a long time.  If they were serious about really fixing their website they would have done it by now.   It probably needs a totally new upgrade which probably costs more than they want to spend, so they try to fix it with bandaids, which obviously isn't working.

Frequent Contributor

It works on my iPhone but not my iPad. Very wierd. Anyway, we shouldn't have to reboot or find a different browser etc. it's definitely on their end. If it's so much trouble to be on their website it's not worth it.  Someone is obviously not competent or at least post something "site under construction at this time" or something.  Terrible customer care.

Respected Contributor

Same problem for me too.  Looonnggg list of every category and subcategory of everything that QVC sells.  Scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll to get down to here.  Taking a forum break and will check back later.

Respected Contributor

Yup happening to me also,but not on my phone but tablet
Honored Contributor

Since the main shopping website seems to be fine, I suspect that the updates they've been trying to do on that side have messed up the forums.

As we all know, the forums are run on a shoestring with antiquated technology.  So I also suspect it will take a while for this new glitch to be fixed.

If they fix it.  This may be another signal that the forums are on borrowed time.  

Obviously that's just my own speculation.

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I am having a weird problem trying to post on the forums.  Anyone else or is is just me?

When I sign in, I first see a long vertical list of each category of products that QVC has and then the Forums are way, way down at the bottom.  Each time I try to look at Forums or enter a reply in a Forum topic it sends me back to the top of this very long line and I have to go way back down to the bottom again.  Very tedious!

Just trying to figure out if its my computer or someting wrong on the Q site! 

@AngelPuppy1 

I have no problems with the Forums on my laptop using Chrome as my browser.  However, using my Android phone whether on the QVC APP or using the Chrome Browser on my phone I have the same problem as you trying to view the Forums.  And I have absolutely NO PROBLEMS viewing other websites or using Apps for other companies either..... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Yes, I noticed this same thing yesterday. I did two Live Chats and the person checked and saw what I was reporting. She said they would contact tech support and have it taken care of....so guess it is not easy to correct or really is not a priority. But is is annoying.