Respected Contributor

Problem loading QVC website-especially graphics

I've tried Chrome, Edge and IE and I'm having extreme difficulty loading QVC's website.  Quite often lately, I get a window that says, "Hmmm... can't reach this page."  In addition (if I'm lucky enough to get QVC.com to load), some graphics on a product page WILL NOT LOAD.  There's often a video for the product which opens.  Then when I click on one of the graphics below the video (to show different views of the product), nothing happens.  The page just hangs.

I have these problems even if I have just done a cold boot on my computer.

Is anyone having similar products on a PC?

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

Re: Problem loading QVC website-especially graphics

@spent2much   Yes.......for the past couple days.   

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Desertdi   Thank you for the response.  Anyone else?

I've been having problems for more than just a few days... at least a week.

Esteemed Contributor

Same here.... for over a week, when I've checked the 'Items Recently On Air', the photos don't come up.  I get the name of the item with a blank space no matter which computer I'm on or which browser I'm using.  I really thought it was something I was doing wrong.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@spent2much - I have also experienced delays in page loading for the past week on the site, but I've had very few instances where waiting a minute or two didn't fully load everything. I believe the Q may be having server issues. (And I, too, always make sure my computer and browser settings are cleared and/or up to date.)

Respected Contributor

My IT friend found a solution:  I had to update Adobe Flash Player.  Now things are working fine!