Valued Contributor

Loving the presentation this morning with Amy Stran and the brand creators.  Very entertaining.

Trusted Contributor

Jaime Foxx is so handsome....and really talented. I have Prive Revaux glasses and they’re awesome. Great quality.

Respected Contributor

Jamie Foxx on QVC!! I am starstruck! He is wonderful. Just love him and this presentation is so much fun!!!!

Respected Contributor

I have a pair already and love them and bought two of this style.

Esteemed Contributor
@Meowingkitty. These glasses are not sold on Amazon nor are these glasses sold on PR’s website. They are exclusive to the Q. These also have some new features not available yet
Highlighted
Super Contributor

I am loving this presentation. Love Jamie Foxx, he is so cute and funny

Honored Contributor

did not catch the prive revaux presentation yet, but i have one pair i purchased about a month or so ago and i think the quality is excellent for the price and i LOVE the case. i was hoping for a different style for the tsv. i dont care for sunglasses that have the nose pads. always great to find affordable sunglasses with a good design.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Jamie was really on with these shades? Oh I must go back and watch the video. He is very handsome, seems like a fun guy too.

Respected Contributor

I was not a fan of this style for me when they first came out so I went to their website.  I bought two pairs (both different sytles).  They gave me a discount because I was a new customer and freee shipping.  I love these sunglasses.

Respected Contributor

@Snowhite714 wrote:

Loving the presentation this morning with Amy Stran and the brand creators.  Very entertaining.

@Snowhite714 Just watched the video.  It is very entertaining.  it is so much fun!!