Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Is anyone else having trouble printing the Q Program Guide?  The Q told me it was showing thru 2/23 and mine shows only thru 1/31.  Anyone know?  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I only see it through 1/31.

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3

It's been showing only up to 1/31 for almost a month.  It used to be, as you probably know, that it would go out for a full four weeks.

The onscreen listings go out farther so I wonder why the printable guide hasn't been updated yet.

I also wish we had the option of choosing how many weeks to print.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that maybe it's being updated to include that feature!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the feedback.  Now I know I'm not the only one.  As I said, I was told by the Q that it was showing thru 2/23.  Sure hope they get their act together!!!

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

Thanks for the feedback.  Now I know I'm not the only one.  As I said, I was told by the Q that it was showing thru 2/23.  Sure hope they get their act together!!!

@Patriot3, I don't usually print it but I agree with you and the others that the print version shows only through 1/31 while the online version goes through 2/21.  If you spoke with a customer service agent for the shopping area, perhaps they only looked at the online schedule. 

Perhaps one of the forum moderators will check with their technical support, and see what the problem is?

@Eva-QVC, @Community_Team, @Brittany-QVC, @Barbara-QVC, @Beth-QVC, and others?

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova