Honored Contributor

Just checked mine @Steffdoggy10 

3 pages

Not one single item went up in price.

Two went down.

Super Contributor

I was thinking the same thing - D&C jeans for over $70.00......  wow, no longer the affordable brand....  A lot of D&C items to me are way over priced for what you are getting...  Glad it wasn't just me..

Frequent Contributor

QVC has tried to justify their high prices by suggesting their prices are competitive with many places people might shop. I do my homework before buying anything and for that reason haven't made a QVC purchase in ages, especially clothing. Like others have mentioned, I take advantage of Macy's sales and have bought brands like Ralph Lauren  for far less than the Q's house brands. I just bought five t-shirts and a lightweight cotton summer sweater from Banana Republic for less than $60 and free shipping. And the package arrived within five days. Needed jeans and found exactly what I was looking for at Belk - $26 and the quality was fantastic. I also find new items at Amazon and on eBay. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Price increases

[ Edited ]

And shipping on many items.  I shop Ebay.

Esteemed Contributor

I think they will loose more and more customers .People don't need or want to pay outrageous prices for simple tees, jeans, joggers etc. Remember when they first started, they kept reminding us no middlemen so the prices were lower. I guess that has gone by the wayside. I buy very little from the Q. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Price increases

[ Edited ]

@barrel racer wrote:

And shipping on many items.  I shop Ebay.

@barrel racer 

I sort of moved away from Ebay during the Pandemic, but slowly I plan on going back. I happen to like Prive Revaux sunshades. I picked up a really cute pair for a good price plus free shipping.  

I forgot to add they arrived in a few days, new in box. 

Trusted Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

@Ronettes wrote:

I've been shopping Macy's for their great sale prices and quality!

QVC items are also available on ebay, and I just got a top for $11.99, which originally sold for $70 here.  The prices are getting too outrageous, and how many clothes can I possibly wear?

Just purchased an acid wash denim jacket at Forever 21 for $35 on sale, and I wait for the sales at Free People and Anthropologie to get something I like and pay perhaps 1/3 of the original price.

Designers need to realize that we're not making the millions that they are, and don't have country homes and European vacations!  Smiley Happy

I just bought a few things from Macy's....real sale prices plus 30% off this week.

@CalminHeart   I buy most of my clothing from Macys.  They have a nice selection in petites.  I was just looking today..and I see that Macys is now carrying some Land's End petites.  I know QVC does as well, but the prices with the extra 30% off and free shipping is a great deal.  

Frequent Contributor
This has been happening regularly, d it happened again yesterday. They are not just increasing new items but items that have been in my wish list for over 4 months probably why still in my wish list. They are now taking clearance item and putting them back to full price plus some. That happened yesterday as well. Normal retailers who are concerned with customer service would not put price increases on merchandise already available and been presented at a lower regular price
Super Contributor

YEP!