Honored Contributor

Remember keep watching for items purchased within thirty days on sale. Qvc honors price adjustments. Example A347718 ordered full price today on sale. 

Thanks Qvc! Heart

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity nice of you to remind us.

Esteemed Contributor

I check almost daily.  I once called on a price adjustment that was less than one dollar.  The CS guy gave me a full one dollar credit because the system would not let him do less than that.  I spend a lot of money at QVC, so I am not going to ever feel bad about asking for a price adjustment!  Their prices are all over the place and that makes no sense to me, but I guess they have a master plan, or not..

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

last week i got a $70 credit on a piece of jewelry i had ordered.

thanks to customer service for the quick response in issuing a credit once the item had shipped.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor

They won't do a price adjustment on my 4 cosmetic I ordered on shipping.  I have them on ez pay but the shipping went to free on all items yesterday and I called and emailed after the customer service rep told me they only do that on items bought that day and today I get an email saying only for 2 days.  I bought them on the 17th and the 12th Yesterday was the 19th.  I thought it was for 30 days.