Honored Contributor

@JJ_45  Then they should schedule  more hosts at night.   I will not watch the TSV over and over again.  They certainly have enough hosts on the staff.  Also, I think they only need one channel now with all LIVE shows.

Super Contributor

The Encore programming bores me.     My opinion is shut down programming at midnight, plays music and story telling like the holiday programming and start at 6 a.m.  with the offer of the TSV. 

Listen to your loyal shoppers QVC, bring back live!  When you just slap on previously recorded segments doesn't seem like you care about your shoppers.  Because of the time zone I live in, most of my prime time is recorded segments, it's just a turn off and I  change channels.  So disappointed in you QVC.

Contributor

CUT THIS ****** OUT. You do not need 3 channels. Put QVC main back on LIVE and ditch the other channels. I thought they were only trying this out and suppose to go back to live programs on Nov. 6th?????????? WHAT A LOAD OF ******.

Valued Contributor

what other shopping channel that you mentioned are are using, I am also interested, don't like hsn