Valued Contributor

To me presentations have just gotten out of hand.  I love fashion and when I watch I can get ideas but I seem to just start laughing or wondering where QVC is getting this stuff from.  Qvc can be a relief from news, etc but I do turn off.  I got the cutest midi dresses from Costco, snub knit, great color, Jessica Simpson, 12.95.  Thet wash great.  I can understand comments about hosts but I think what they are told to do has a lot to do with it.  I cringe when I see some of them so full of themselves and then their personal hair and makeup changes beside cosmetic surgery.

Honored Contributor

I dislike watching the Q so much, that I have removed it fron my TV tier.

Honored Contributor

Re: Presentations

[ Edited ]

@matty liz   Last time I was in my local Costco, I cringed the wayyou do at QVC.  The tables were piled high and every item including your Jessica dress was there, but our afternoons are pretty much in the 80's most days and that dress may have been the lightest thing on any of the tables.   I wasn't sad about anything I passed up. Most likely nothing for me no matter the temperatures..  

Honored Contributor

@matty liz    And yet you apparently continue to watch?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I could care less about  "their personal hair and makeup changes beside cosmetic surgery."

Makeup and cosmetic procedures are a personal choice. 

I'm sure others would have something 'snarky' to say about my makeup/fashion picks and probably your choices as well.

Esteemed Contributor

I will never understand some of these posters. Someone shares something about a product they bought and people come back with snarky remarks. I always wonder why it is necessary. It is very confusing.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I will never understand some of these posters. Someone shares something about a product they bought and people come back with snarky remarks. I always wonder why it is necessary. It is very confusing.

@elated  Yes, but did you read the whole post? The end of it was very rude and not nice at all.

Super Contributor

@elated But the product mentioned was a blip within a rant about the hosts.