Occasional Contributor

Praying for an Easy Pay Weekend!!

I'm a last minute shopper this year and just got paid today. I'm praying for an EASY PAY WEEKEND like the easy pays earlier this week!  I have Fibromyalgia and Multiple Schlerosis so I can't get out and shop. I rely on QVC for gifts. Please come through for me Q!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Praying for an Easy Pay Weekend!!

I just heard tomorrow at many online companies is free shipping day.  So if the Q doesn't come through, tomorrow you might think about checking other online companies.  Even Etsy is offering free shipping tomorrow I believe. 

Respected Contributor

Also, good luck in getting things by Christmas.  I've had several items on the Q sitting in VA for three days at fed ex - they haven't moved since 12/14.  They say many things won't be delivered by Christmas because shipping is so backed up across the country.  Good luck though! 

Occasional Contributor

Thank you, will check it out!

Respected Contributor

Amazon Prime probably has a free trial that you can cancel if you don't want to continue. Not sure there are any great deals @ Amazon, but you stand a better chance of getting it on time.  

Honored Contributor

You might get easy pay, but at this point, I'm not sure you'll get your gifts on time.  Hope I'm wrong.  

Honored Contributor

They've had so many EP flash events lately, and maybe they willl again this weekend, though at this point they might hold off, legitimately assuming that delivery by Christmas would be a problem, which it most likely would be. I get it that we all have to work within our limits, but  at this point, I'd be very reluctant to order anything that needs to be here for Christmas.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

easy pay has got me in alot of trouble.. lol... i get my bill and i have at least 6 things on easy pay, i forget what i even got... there's other things i want to get and i think well its just a little bit every month, but it does add up!!! i cant stop shopping............ Man Sad

Respected Contributor

@tiffanyj wrote:

I'm a last minute shopper this year and just got paid today. I'm praying for an EASY PAY WEEKEND like the easy pays earlier this week!  I have Fibromyalgia and Multiple Schlerosis so I can't get out and shop. I rely on QVC for gifts. Please come through for me Q!!

Hello, @tiffanyj and welcome. Smiley Happy

Guess what? EVERY SINGLE ITEM ON QVC IS ON 3 OR MORE EASY PAYS UNTIL SUNDAY / DEC. 27 / 2015 11:59 P.M. PAPCIFIC TIME!!! So you don't just get an Easy Pay weekend.........EASY PAY IS ALL WEEK!!!! Smiley LOL ..........Well, most of the week, anyway. Smiley Tongue

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

@tiffanyj hope you found what you wanted and it arrives in time. Welcome to the boards.