New Contributor

What kind of sauce can you use with potstickers?  I've heard David mention from time to time using a sauce to dip the potstickers in.

Valued Contributor

soy sauce

Respected Contributor

Use whatever sauce you like.  Soy sauce, ponzu sauce, sweet sour sauce, steak sauce, ketchup, barbeque sauce....any sauce can be used.  Or none. Use what you like.

Trusted Contributor

I make my own. I use some "Trappist" seville orange maemalade and add a "little" mustard seed to it..  This is also really good with coconut shirmp.   My family loves it. !

Honored Contributor

Re: Potstickers

[ Edited ]

I use soy sauce or a Gyoza sauce that I buy at Trader Joe's.  It's on the shelf right above the postickers at my TJ's.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I mix a little grated fresh ginger and garlic in some lower sodium soy sauce. If you make too much you can use it in a stir fry.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Any sauce, as others have said.  My favorite is Mandarin Teriyaki.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

Joyce Chen Dipping Sauce, Potsticker, Mild Ginger

http://ep.yimg.com/ay/shopmingsway/joyce-chen-mild-potsticker-dipping-sauce-8-oz-2-bottles-2.gif

also comes in a spicy version.

i also buy this one.......

Joyce Chen Dipping Sauce, Potsticker/Dumpling, Peking Ravioli, Mild

https://www.gianteagle.com/ProductImages/PRODUCT_NODE_232/184113000048.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

another thing i like to do, and i discovered it by accident......i  like mixing hot mustard and sweet/sour OR duck sauce together and add a splash of soy sauce. you get sweet, hot, and salty all in one bite.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I believe he may have recommended Ken's Steakhouse Cocktail Sauce for the cheeseburger ones, but you can't get those anymore.