Honored Contributor

Last week, I got a postcard from QVC that offered $10 off on next purchase using the code on the card.

Tried it yesterday ... apparently I'm not able to use that code.  Really odd.

I tried doing online chat ... but no response.  Card went into trash.

Valued Contributor

Someone else posted they had to call and have it applied.  They can't do anything right!  I haven't tried to use mine yet.

Esteemed Contributor

Over the years QVC RANDOMLY seems to send people easy pay offers, cups, now postcards....i have been shopping since its beginning and never received any of those things...........i just don't know how a corporation sends out complimentary discounts/product to ONLY certain of their customers and NOT all of them...so odd.

I have heard others complain that they also haven't received these benefits and they are long time good customers.............it ISN'T a good business move...

Esteemed Contributor

i've been buying from qvc since 1989....where's my postcard?!

Regular Contributor

@ALRATIBA I have been shopping with QVC since pretty much the beginning.  I received the card last week, the first time I have ever gotten anything from them.  Tried to use it last night and it said I couldn't. Not sure if it was because I was trying to purchase something with a clearance price or not.  Anyway I'm not calling customer service to figure out how to use it.  Any other company I deal with that I get a reward from I just need to put the code in and it's fine.  Not sure what is up with this one. 

It is what it is!!!
Honored Contributor

I received a postcard that was only for $5. I ordered the First Aid Beauty TSV and it was automatically applied to that order. Ordered online.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

I too am a longtime customer. QVC has never sent me a mug, postcard or anything!! I guess they don't value me as a customer.I never heard of a company playing favorites.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes retail businesses send out incentives to customers who haven't made a purchase in the recent past or ever.  Incentives are not always to reward long-time customers.  (I never got anything either)

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I received the same postcard and tried using it today.  It could not be applied.  So much for the gift if giving.

Honestly, anyone throughout the postal system could have easily copied the code and used it themselves.  

Why should we have to call to have it applied???

Respected Contributor

Been a customer for 30 years, think I got a birthday card or two. You’re welcome.