Respected Contributor

I'm curious as to why this number never changes even tho I post one or two times per day?

Honored Contributor

Re: Post # Is Always 249 for me

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

I'm curious as to why this number never changes even tho I post one or two times per day?

@Jackhound Mom

This post of yours shows #251?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Thanks IG.  I just noticed that.  It was stuck on 249 for a long time and now it's moving.  Anyway, have a great weekend!

Cathy

Respected Contributor

I have had that happen also. I don't know how the system works, but would like to have an answer.

Honored Contributor

I think if you post multiple posts on the same tread, the count doesn't move.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Nope. That's not true. Each post should warrant an uptick in your total.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

stevieb wrote:

GCR18 wrote:

Nope. That's not true. Each post should warrant an uptick in your total.

Correct, @stevieb.    If we add one post, the count goes up by one.   

Also, some trivia:  the last time I checked, when we delete one of our own posts the count will go down by one.    But if the moderators delete one of our posts the count does not go down (proof of that is by looking at profiles of spammers...   they have post counts but all their posts are gone).

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

dooBoo -- may I ask how to delete a post of mine?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@henderson,  Just click/tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner of your post.   You'll see the "Option Menu" list of choices.   

You'll be given the option to "Delete" if no one has replied using the "REPLY" button at the bottom of your specific post -- however, if someone did use the "REPLY" button on your post, you'll notice that you can edit your comment but you won't see an option to delete.

(I added this response by clicking the "REPLY" button at the top of the thread, so you should be able to see the "Delete" option on your post.)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova