Not liking the pop-ups you've started---enter contest and enter email for clearance alerts.  Just want to go on-line and shop.  Don't want to have to click away pop-ups every time I go on .com.  Just my opinion, thanks!

Respected Contributor

Websites have gone popup crazy.  I reallly prefer not to see ANY, but especially not on QVC's site.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Trusted Contributor

Totally agree! Popups are extremely annoying. I won't be zipping in for a quick peek.....and maybe then buy something.....because the popups hold me up.

Honored Contributor

Where is hate the pop-ups is on the news sites.  Whether they are banners or vidoe ads, I'm annoyed.  I'm not shopping when I want to follow a news story.

I almost don't see them here or on other retail sites and I get why they're here. This is where they belong, imo.

Respected Contributor

I hate them all, but what I hate the most is when I go to any website, all the items I've viewed on other shopping sites come popping up on the side of my screen.  There are certain shopping websites that do this all the time. I'm sick and tired of seeing that same ring I looked at pop up on my screen.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

I hate them all, but what I hate the most is when I go to any website, all the items I've viewed on other shopping sites come popping up on the side of my screen.  There are certain shopping websites that do this all the time. I'm sick and tired of seeing that same ring I looked at pop up on my screen.

Can't agree more.  Sometimes you can't even see the print for the 'advertising'     There are sites I won't go to anymore.   

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*