Regular Contributor

My daughter asked me the other day if I thought there was a problem with the volume on QVC or was she losing her hearing since she had to turn it way up.  I said don't worry you are not losing it I have the same problem and I told her about others having the same issues.  Hopefully it will be fixed

Occasional Contributor

Yep!  The volume is definitely lower than before.  I have to turn my volume up every time I watch and then turn it back down when I change channel  Smiley Sad

Contributor

I believe the problem is with the hosts and their hidden microphones.   They seem to forget about them with the frequent clothing changes, tapping, and tugging on their jackets/cardigans. Last night was the worst so far with both Jane T and especially Shawn.  This seems like an easy fix if someone technical listens and reminds the host in their earpiece they are muffling their own sound.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Poor sound volume

[ Edited ]

I have just the opposite problem...I have cable and the main Q channel is fine for me, but Q2 is the problem....The sound is too low on Q2 and I have to turn the volume up to max to hear it......I think its on Qs end because they had new microphones and the host/vendor kept messin with them, causing the volume was too loud for a couple of their shows.....  and the picture itself is distored on Q2, thankfully my Smart TV has the option to adjust the picture format......Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”