Honored Contributor

I think I can watch Amy a little more than Shawn.  I'm getting so tired of her "made-up" words and stretching each word out  to make it sound different.  Yes,  I change the channel.

Valued Contributor

@Big Sister wrote:

@Lila4Now wrote:

There's only one thing for me to do when Amy is the host . . . change the channel!  I find her rude with every vendor she's with.  She interrupts, as if to prove to them she's in charge.  I wouldn't take Amy's advice on anything!  She would sell more if she let the vendors speak!  I don't find her cute, or bubbly, only offensive!  The Q has several new hosts that are far more professional than Amy.  I wish they would move Amy to the over nights, and move the newer hosts to hours Amy is working now.

I agree with you and I cannot watch Amy, ever.  I always get the impression that she loves herself and thinks she is GREAT.  Humble?

IMO, I feel she is so impressed with herself, thinks she is cute and funny, and I would take ANY of th new host over her. Especially M. Nelson. Amy has a great supply of 02 as she never takes a breath, yap yap yap. UGH!!!

bamasec

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...