Respected Contributor

Re: Poofed posts & comments closed???

On 10/7/2014 SUHSE39 said:
On 10/6/2014 golfcartrider said:

There is definitely a protected class on the forums. S.K., L.R. David and Courtney are allowed no discussion what so ever if one negative word comes up. I appears that Alberti has been added to that class.

Jane, Jill, Mary Beth and Antonella are all allowed to be trashed for some reason.

I cannot believe you're serious??

The "protected" host's that you mention, are, invariably, the topic of some of the nastiest posts,I've ever seen, and I've seen threads about them that remain up for days, with posters trying to outdo each other.

I guess the upside to that is, if people are talking about you that much, at least you're not boring!

I'm sure the hosts know that not everyone is going to like them, and, there's nothing wrong with viewers commenting on performance, but, I loose all respect for a company that allows any employee to be publicly trashed and mocked.When really nasty posts are removed, I don't see it so much as an individual being protected, but, QVC protecting their own image.

It's one thing to say that host Jane Doe, is ill prepared, talks much too fast, and often gives incorrect information.

It's another thing to say Host Jane Doe, caused you to change the channel because her new hair cut makes her look insane with her bulging eyes and flapping ears, plus it was nauseating to see her huge butt inski squeezed into leggings,and the way she was flattering the vendor, you suspect she bats for the other team.

I can live with the hair cut comments but the bulging eyes, flapping ears, huge butt, flattering the vendor and batting for the other team all of which I have never seen on this forum can be reported and should be immediately. This type of comments IS uncalled for.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Poofed posts & comments closed???

Started a post about how thrilled I was with Alberti hosting the makeup and fashion shows. Poof! how can praising someone get you deleted? probably with comments like those made here by an embittered, hostile person with an agenda- destroy! it's really sad.

My thanks to Mally for her new colors? poof!

But how they can allow the filth and the bashing for some I don't understand.It's just another sign of their eminent demise.

Insulting and gagging their best, most loyal customers will do it!

Banishing Malley to 1AM? that'll help.