Seems its always the 3 same models -

Bonnie, Adreinne, and Katia. 

no matter what time of day or vendor, nothing against them, they are beautiful. but give us some variety.  we all have different bodies/heights/faces. plus with qvc having reruns at night now, theres plenty of women to choose from.  heck most segments now have 2 hosts, they are almost overstaffed with less hours.  thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Please rotate the models

Vendors are allowed to request models for their shows. I know one vendor who wants specific models. 

Susan Graver always requests Katia, per her own admission on air. And I note that Linea fashions frequently use the same models.

The QVC vendor I know told me they are "given" one or two models that QVC pays for (depends upon how long the show is), and the vendors pays for any additional models they want. If the vendor is paying for the extra models, then they certainly have a right to request certain ones who show off their products the best.

Contributor

Speaking of models.   Jackie has been around a long time and should know better but at times her hair looks like she just came from doing the Laundry.  At times she is a poor representative of models and looking professional.

I know, I know  don't judge but modeling is a profession where one must look good all the time.

Jackie,  please do something about your hair at times.

Honored Contributor

I could be wrong on this, but I believe there are stylists for the hosts and models. I do recall one host say they really liked the way the stylist did their makeup and hair, and the combination of clothes they had on. I don't know if that was a one-time thing or if that is normal.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stacyforte:  It must be the time of day or night you're watching. I see other models on a regular basis:  Michelle, Kate, Blair, Aday, Jackie, Mashonda and Stacy to name a few. 

Esteemed Contributor

@bdoby wrote:

Speaking of models.   Jackie has been around a long time and should know better but at times her hair looks like she just came from doing the Laundry.  At times she is a poor representative of models and looking professional.

I know, I know  don't judge but modeling is a profession where one must look good all the time.

Jackie,  please do something about your hair at times.

I think her hair is naturally thin and stringy and thus not able to hold style or volume for any length of time. She probably hasn't had any model school training either because she has no grace in her movements, she just clomps around the set. The tall red head whose name escapes me at the moment models as if she has had some training. It's probably good to have a mix of trained and untrained, short and tall, thin and chubby, young and old, someone most of us can look at and relate to. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Regular Contributor

Is there anything you would like QVC to do for you?

Now we are crtizicizing the models hairstyles, type of hair, etc. As far as I know the models may be requested by the vendor, but I doubt that Bob Mackie or Susan Graver pay to have specific models work their shows. Same for Quacker, etc. yes certain models work that line and a mixture for Denim and Company. I think QVC is trying reflect the various looks of a diversity of women.

I wish my hair was long and stringy or any way right now. Going through chemo right now so guess what my hair looks like ............ Grow up ladies and if you are grown, get a life!

Valued Contributor

Jackie is my favorite QVC model. Why? That beautiful smile. Jackie is relatable. I have absolutely nothing in common with a extra-extra-extra (you get my point) small model who happens to be 5'11". QVC has some variety in its modell's height and size, but it needs even more. I feel the petite market is better than it used to be but still lacking, especially during some QVC presentations. I have seen several QVC shows where every one of the models is extremely tall, extremely, thin, and it is hard for shorter customers to determine how a garment would fit them. It would be nice if QVC took some of the money they are saving with its repetitive overnight presentations and invested it in more models of different body types, tall, short, thin, heavier in order to  mirror its customers. I feel they would have far fewer returns due to improper sizing.

Contributor

Jackie has such a pretty face. My favorite hairstyle on her is when she pulls it all back into a ponytail. She  also shows off the clothes very well in my opinion.