Valued Contributor

What has happened with Peter Thomas Roth - has he been sick?  It doesn't even look like him anymore - the only way I recognized him was by his voice.  He has lost so much weight, no longer dresses with class and has grown all that darn hair all over his face.  Sad - I cannot get behind his products now that I have seen how he has changed.

Honored Contributor

As far as I know PTR lost the weight on purpose and is very proud of it. I think he looks good and I like the facial hair. I don't use his products.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of unkind comment

Esteemed Contributor

I think PTR looks wonderful and much younger.  I was flipping through one day and couldn't believe it was him.  I thought it could have been a younger brother/son. He lost weight to BE healthy and happy , to me it looks like he has succeeded.  Good for him!  I don't knock anyone for being happy and enjoying THEIR life.

Super Contributor

He didn't just lose weight. But his whole look changed. He looks great but there was nothing wrong with how he looked before either.

Esteemed Contributor

Same here - his voice gave him away.  Guess he wants to look like a younger cool dude.  I can't express my opinion or q police will scrub it out.  (just think negative)

Honored Contributor

What possible difference would it make in deciding to purchase his products or not that he has lost/gained weight, grew hair/lost hair, new style clothing/old style?

His choices in personal appearance has no bearing on how his products perform. 

What number he shows on a scale does not indicate how facial products will work.

His style choices will not affect anything either.  He is promoting his skin care line.  Not hair nor clothing lines.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

What possible difference would it make in deciding to purchase his products or not that he has lost/gained weight, grew hair/lost hair, new style clothing/old style?

None at all. But it's natural to wonder about why someone has had a drastic change in appearance.  Why does questioning it bother you so much? 

Honored Contributor

Yes I believe he lost 60 lbs. Saw him the first time back and he said he can fit into clothes his son  wears.I think he looks great!!

Esteemed Contributor

...I hope his wife is paying attention. 8)