Frequent Contributor

Shawn shared recently on air she struggles as an introvert and has anxiety.  She did say it may sound unbelievable given her job she struggles in that way.  I really like her.  I think she is fun to watch and listen to.  But, I also know every host isn't for everyone. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Pebbles look

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs wrote:

Is that your pup, @pupwhipped ? 

@tends2dogs, I WISH!!!💗 But, no.   

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Anything is better than having half your head of hair come down over your eyes to the point of it becoming a distraction.

So true @SilleeMee !  I'm not a fan on her pebble look, but it beats the heck out of it hanging in her eyes.   Good point!

Respected Contributor

The doggy with his little top-tied ponytail is adorable, little ponytail on a 3-yr old to 12-yr old is adorable, but this "peebles" style of a top-knot with most of the hair hanging all around is not adorable on any adult woman!  It is ugly and looks like last-minute lazy styling.  

Trusted Contributor

@Redsoxmom1 wrote:

Shawn shared recently on air she struggles as an introvert and has anxiety.  She did say it may sound unbelievable given her job she struggles in that way.  I really like her.  I think she is fun to watch and listen to.  But, I also know every host isn't for everyone. 

Somehow I find it very hard to believe Shawn is an introvert.....

Respected Contributor

Regular Contributor

She is a little tough to take and I chose to not watch anything that she presents.She is just too distracting and very limitied in the things that she can even present. Please don't ask her to do a jewelry show...even Alberti can do fashion. So seriously where is her value???

Contributor

anything for attention! Don’t believe anything that comes out of that mouth!

Honored Contributor

@courttalk wrote:

anything for attention! Don’t believe anything that comes out of that mouth!

@courttalk , just like a lot of posters.

Respected Contributor

I hate that ball of hair on most women's heads. If a person isn't gorgeous, it looks absurd.