Contributor

Now I know where Shawn gets her pebbles look, the small ponytail on top of her head. Lori Goldstein! Who told these two adult women that having a small ponytail on top of their head is in?? In my opinion only, it looks silly.

Honored Contributor

@Travel61 wrote:

Now I know where Shawn gets her pebbles look, the small ponytail on top of her head. Lori Goldstein! Who told these two adult women that having a small ponytail on top of their head is in?? In my opinion only, it looks silly.

I don't think Shawn got that from Lori.  It's a popular thing to do; however, it should be long enuf to do what shawn does.  Lori looks just plain silly. 

Occasional Contributor

I disagree. Sheesh, let people be individuals without judging their looks or individual style.

Honored Contributor

It took me awhile to enjoy Shawn's presentations and she is one of a few hosts I can watch.  As far as her pebble hair do I also feel it is silly but if Shawn likes it, that is her taste. Just my opinion!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

But all the cool girls are doing it. Tres chic!

How To Tie A Top Knot On A Small Dog

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped,

Absolutely precious!

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Respected Contributor
The doggy is cute.
Esteemed Contributor

Is that your pup, @pupwhipped ?  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Anything is better than having half your head of hair come down over your eyes to the point of it becoming a distraction.

Regular Contributor

I can't watch Shawn.  I think she is all about herself and anything she can do to be noticed she will do.  Her presentations are far from great, at times she is so unprepared she struggles for words.  I saw her for a few minutes last night she looked like she needed to comb her hair.  It was a mess.  What happened to going to work properly attired and groomed? She is not a young kid anymore but she wants to act like one.