Occasional Contributor
Where are Pat and Dan on Sunday Morning? Sure do enjoy their show
Esteemed Contributor

@nanbec wrote:
Where are Pat and Dan on Sunday Morning? Sure do enjoy their show

@nanbec   I think that they are moving so many things around.  I don't like it.  They are trying way too hard to increase sales but don't care about the Customers that have kept them in business. 

They are doing so many things wrong they are destined to fail. 

Honored Contributor

There are many changes every year for the Christmas season.  So perhaps they will be back in January.  

Respected Contributor

I don't care for Dan but when he is on with Pat he is tolerable.  She just does it right.

Esteemed Contributor
Dan is getting very annoying lately ... he thinks he is a comedian & interrupts Pat all the time ... Pat is very gracefull & laughs off his jokes ...he should realize that he is not only jeopardizing his job but Pat's job too.
Frequent Contributor

They were on this past Sunday (10/30).

Super Contributor

I am not a "Dan fan" either.  When the names were still being listed on the program guide, I noticed that he was working primarily on QVC2. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Pat and Dan

[ Edited ]

I like Dan okay but I feel like he's just biding time until he retires.  I'm not surprised that he spends more time at Q2.

Dan needs someone willing to go along with his slapstick.  No one does it as well as Pat.  

Respected Contributor

@January121 wrote:
Dan is getting very annoying lately ... he thinks he is a comedian & interrupts Pat all the time ... Pat is very gracefull & laughs off his jokes ...he should realize that he is not only jeopardizing his job but Pat's job too.

Dan has a folksy sense of humor that many older viewers appreciate. You have to be of a certain age to appreciate his jokes. He is not jeopardizing anyone's job by telling jokes and stories that harken us back to a simpler time before technology ran rampant.

Honored Contributor

Re: Pat and Dan

[ Edited ]

I like Dan Hughes, he always gives detailed product information and lets the vendor talk without interruption!!!

And his jokes may be corny but Id rather hear them than the silly immature stuff that comes out of the mouths of  AS, KL, SK, CK, JT, JC along with their "antics"......!!!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”