Esteemed Contributor

Package left SC 9 days ago and no tracking since.  I am not happy!  This package issue is getting old.   Anyone else have issues with packages leaving there?

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe    Seems like I spend half my time tracking and worrying about the whereabouts of packages from QVC.  Sometimes they just disappear or Newgistics will hold them until its convenient to move them.  You've got to wonder where they go, what they're doing just like your errant children.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I have received three packages in the last couple of weeks and all have been on or before the said date. Sorry you are having issues.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BalletBabe    Seems like I spend half my time tracking and worrying about the whereabouts of packages from QVC.  Sometimes they just disappear or Newgistics will hold them until its convenient to move them.  You've got to wonder where they go, what they're doing just like your errant children.

@Kachina624    It left there on the 17th.   I doubt I am ordering anything for Christmas.  I have to wait till tomorrow for them to do anything.   I will be writing at 12:05.  Argh!

Esteemed Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

I have received three packages in the last couple of weeks and all have been on or before the said date. Sorry you are having issues.

@riley1   Count your blessings.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

• Sep 17, 2022, 10:30Departed from FacilityFlorence, SC
  • Sep 17, 2022, 10:00Package is in transit to a UPS facilityFlorence, SC
  • Sep 16, 2022, 07:47Order Processed: In Transit to UPS
Trusted Contributor

I am able to track some things, but not all.

I'll get a notification that an item has shipped, but it will stay stuck in its original tracking notification and not budge.  I'll actually get the package delivered to my door before it's updated on my tracking status.

I've given up on it.  When the package gets here, it gets here.  I don't order anything I need from them by a certain date because I've learned that you can't count on that expected arrival date or the tracking status.  Sad, but true.

It's definitely getting old and QVC needs to find a way to keep up with times.  Other companies do it; they should be able to find a way to do it too.