Honored Contributor

Has the Wish List gone away?

I've tried to add things to my Wish List and the tab is no longer available.  Did this this option go away?  

Frequent Contributor

Re: Has the Wish List gone away?

I just read your question about the wish list so I went to my account to check and my wish list is still there.  Hopefully, it's just a technical thing and you will be able to retrieve yours soon. 

Honored Contributor

I just checked mine and all my items are still listed.

Respected Contributor

My Wish List is still there but I don't see the tab to add items to the Wish List.

@NJ QVC Fan 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I still have my "wish list."  No problems.

I do wish QVC would send a notification when there's a price change to an item like HSN does.

Respected Contributor

Yes, the Wish List items are still there, but I also do not have the tab to add to the Wish List.  The only options showing are Add to Cart or Speed Buy.  It has been like that for me for several days.  I am trying to add a Graver pants and Isaac pants to my Wish List and don't have that option.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal, currently I have the ability to add items from my saved section to wish list and also on the individual item page I can do so, as well. Hopefully mine stays and your's returns soon.

ETA, oh, but I see I can't do it from my actual cart.

Valued Contributor

You can't add items to your existing Wish List.  I don't know if this is a temporary problem or what.  Maybe they think we will be more inclined to purchase it immediately.  For me, that's a big no!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal 

I just added an item to my wish list.  Perhaps log out then, log back in or clear your cache?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Regular Contributor

My Wish List is still there, but the button on individual item pages has gone away.  The only way for me to add an item to my Wish List is to first add it to my Cart.  Then, on the Cart page, click Save for Later and, in the Saved Items section, click Wish List on that item.  The item is added to the Wish List and deleted from the Cart and Saved Items.