Regular Contributor

Re: PM Style Getting a Slight Change

I am not a fan of Katrina's...she is just dull and her speech pattern drives me crazy. I think Amy and Courtney do a fantastic job..their chemistry is awesome. Courtney should have her own show. She is great with guests and never overbearing. She has a great grasp of the product she is presenting and very respectful of the guests. Whoever trained her did an amazing job. She is one of the few hosts that I still watch and enjoy. I can see her leaving QVC for greener pastures...great hire, and lately there haven't been many.

Regular Contributor

Sorry but I caught her do a Judith Ripka show and the guest almost ran off the set when they were done.  She was not good on info, product details and she identified Judith's daughter-in-law as her son-in-law. Sorry not a fan.

Regular Contributor

Amen

Super Contributor

Courtney does have her own show on Q2 P.M. style on Wednesday's.  I really like Courtney she's kicks off TSV'S also she did last night the cuddle duds. Her show with Shawn on Friday was very fun also.

Esteemed Contributor

I can only take small doses of Amy and Courtney K. I find that I may tune in and then have to mute the TV depending on how highly caffeinated Amy happens to be.

Super Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Tonight Amy announced that Courtney will not be her sidekick (my word, not Amy’s) in her PM Style shows for a few weeks.  They said Courtney will be back, but starting next week she’ll be doing other shows for a while.

In the meantime, Katrina Szish (bone straight blonde hair, real fashion industry and fashion magazine editor experience) will be filling in for Courtney, until Courtney comes back.

Hmmmm, me thinks both Courtney and Amy better look over their shoulders.  I have not seen Katrina host much, but she does have more experience than most of the hosts combined in the fashion industry.  Not broadcast news, not acting in small movies, but actual industry fashion insider background.  Her social media pages are always about fashion, and they are very, very professional looking.

I like Courney but can't watch Amy on PMS because of her incessant talking and talking with food in her mouth. It all makes me crazy and anxious. Not enjoyable. I haven't watched Katrina, but have seen a couple of her "style the TSV videos" and was not enthused. 

Honored Contributor

I like all three -- Amy, Courtney, and Katrina.  I just think Amy & Courtney can get a little "off the rails" sometimes with silliness, but they are still good hosts.  I just think Katrina has a very different, more sophisiticated style, and I would love to see her highlighted a bit more in fashion shows.

Esteemed Contributor

I would keep Amy and Courtney together in their current roles.

Give Katrina her own show.  No social media couch potato.  Later in the evening.  As a replacement for something currently on the schedule.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager  I agree.  I've watched PMS twice with Katrina along side Amy, and there's just no chemistry between them.  No one's fault.  But some viewers will probably see it as Katrina being the off-putting one since it's Amy's show, and Amy sets the tone. 

Giving Katrina her own fashion show would be great.

Regular Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Johnnyeager  I agree.  I've watched PMS twice with Katrina along side Amy, and there's just no chemistry between them.  No one's fault.  But some viewers will probably see it as Katrina being the off-putting one since it's Amy's show, and Amy sets the tone. 

Giving Katrina her own fashion show would be great.

Katrina is a class act. No silly glasses etc. She is a great host..