Valued Contributor

Re: PM Style Getting a Slight Change

I couldn't sleep last night and turned on QVC, Katrina was on hosting the Sperry topsider shoe show.  In my opinion, she needs a new makeup artist, I first read this on the boards and witnessed it myself after reading it.   Once again, way way to much makeup (this is NOT VOGUE MAGAZINE, it's a home shopping channel catering to everyday woman) not only that, I feel they need someone else doing her hair.  Yes, it appears she has short, blunt  hair cut, but All you see is them tying her hair in braids, but last night it was so far pulled from her face it showed her ears that were sticking out (not knocking this) but that is all you saw.  In addition wearing more BLACK.  Her voice makes her unwatchable for me, I am not alone in this and she is constantly saying Uh.   I find her presentations boring and in my opinion, the shows should be about the product and not about the host.  I like Amy, she looks great in anything she wears, she sells, she is enthusiastic, and her presentations are not boring.  Honestly don't see Katrina and her on the same set, starting with presentations, as well as how one looks in the clothes they are presenting 

Super Contributor

I do like Amy and Kourtney much better than Shawn. It has taken me a long time to accept Shawn. I now can tolerate her. The only two I cannot watch is Jennifer Coffey and Kerstin. I don't know but the just bother me.

Super Contributor

That was my thought too about taking Mary's place for a while. Mary did a lot of fashion shows. In fact I think she did AM style on Saturday morning after Leah's AM Style. Leah will always be my favorite

Valued Contributor

I agree with the harsh hairstyles, braids all the time, and the way way too much makeup, too harsh, this is a homeshopping network for everyday people to sell products not a photo shoot to make the host the center of attention.  

Regular Contributor

Sorry, not a fan of Katrina.She makes me want to scream the way she slowly pronounces every word. I think Courtney is fine on her own. Not sure why they think PM Style needs two hosts. Maybe it would move along quicker with one host and there would be less mindless conversation, eating and more selling of product. When you go to a big box store do you expect them to entertain you or help you shop for what you're looking for...just sayin'

Valued Contributor

I couldn't agree more with the poster who said she could scream the way Katrina slowly pronounces her words, it is so irritating.  Well tonight is second week, and it appears to me she is being very very pushy.  Amy was starting with the first item of the show and Katrina is standing there like she was going to do the presentation.  Amy said very nicely and politely that Katrina could take a seat over there, meaning, go to the computer. Katrina was in "left field" and walked right in front of the camera.  Just because you interviewed people for Vogue doesn't mean you are ready to TV and sell clothes.  In addition, she wore all black tonight, as usual, and said wearing all black is a New York thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY?  My oh my, bring Kourtney back, Kourtney looks great in clothes like Amy, and it appears Katrina just wants to cover everything up with black, for reasons we all do, overweight

Respected Contributor

I prefer Katrina to Courtney and I don't think she is being pushy at all.  You must be related to Courtney.

Valued Contributor

At least Katrina can speak correctly and enunciates her words. As opposed to Amy, who I do like, but desperately needs speech therapy. It's not an accent, but actual inability to pronounce her "L's". Called, for instance, is not cawed. And she talks way too fast. And Amy could use a few less layers of makeup as well. At least Katrina is not bronze day-glow spray tanned. As for Courtney, she's needs to be somewhere other than PM Style. Her Kim Kardashian wanna-be look is just too much. PM Style does need an overhaul. I'm not sure the Q knows which direction they want to go. But someone with Vogue on their resume can't hurt. Let's all just rejoice Shawn has left. And speaking of style, what happened to her? Her cute dresses have turned to jeans and sloppy shirts.
Respected Contributor

So are they holding auditions to see who is the best "sidekick" Courtney or Katrina?

Occasional Contributor

I still don't know why it takes two hosts and then the vendors of the article that is being sold.  For me it ends up being to many voices talking over each other or end up visiting about something totally different than what they are suppose to be selling.  Take me back to the days of Lisa Mason, Mary Beth Roe or any of the ladies or gentlemen that don't need anyone else to help them sell a product.