Honored Contributor

Re: PM Style Getting a Slight Change

......and why again do we need 2 hosts? Amy does the hosting, another on social media and a sounding board/sidekick. It’s like Johnny Carson & Ed McMahon...not needed. 

Honored Contributor

I hope Katrina has an active part in PM Style and not as a social media "sidekick".  To me the social media is a waste of a trained-hosts time.  If they want to have social media going on, have people just for that and have them off stage.

Honored Contributor

I think Courtney K. has learned quickly and does a great job hosting alone.  She shouldn't be a social media "sidekick" on any shows.   Waste of her talent.

Respected Contributor

Katrina Szish backing up Amy on PMS.....no thank you, I will not be watching at all.....  Love Amy and can take Courtney in small doses, but Katrina.....pass, pass, pass!

Trusted Contributor

I'm glad to see Katrina get the opportunity and I think that she will do very well.  She is very professional and handles herself well.  Hope it works out good for her.

Honored Contributor

PM Style got to the point that I can't handle all the silly chatter.   

There are other things on TV at that time that I'd rather watch.

Trusted Contributor

PM style seems to have lost its direction and focus.  I believe that Katrina will be the perfect person to bring it back to its fashion roots.  One of the few good choices that the Q has made the last few years.  

Honored Contributor

I'm up till the wee hours so I have seen Katrina host fashion, jewelry, etc. many times. Katrina is as good at presenting as the rest of them, no more or less IMO. I just can't get past her looks, she a beautiful woman who wears too much harsh make up and the hair is too severe as others have mentioned.Miss K dresses like a beatnik IMO, so it will be interesting to see where the Q is going with this on PM Style. Both Amy and Courtney look like little girls playing dress up in most of those fashions on PM Style and then try to sell the clothes to other petite women like myself. I find that dishonest of them and the Q.

Frequent Contributor

I do think Katrina is an ok host and enjoyed her presentations until one night when my husband mentioned how much she says  'uh' ...I hadn't noticed it before he pointed it out and now its all I can hear sometimes more than one time in a single sentence and for some reason it is distracting now and annoys me so I quit watching her when she is presenting. Problem solved Smiley Happy.

Contributor

Sounds good to me. The one time I saw Katrina Szish host a show, I liked her a lot, but she's usually on at hours I don't watch, so I'm glad to have a chance to see her again. Courtney Khondabi seems to host a lot of her own shows, so I never understood why she was made subservient to Amy Stran on  PM Style in the first place. That seemed like a more appropriate position  for one of the newest batch of hosts like Katrina Szish.