Honored Contributor

PM Style Getting a Slight Change

Tonight Amy announced that Courtney will not be her sidekick (my word, not Amy’s) in her PM Style shows for a few weeks.  They said Courtney will be back, but starting next week she’ll be doing other shows for a while.

In the meantime, Katrina Szish (bone straight blonde hair, real fashion industry and fashion magazine editor experience) will be filling in for Courtney, until Courtney comes back.

Hmmmm, me thinks both Courtney and Amy better look over their shoulders.  I have not seen Katrina host much, but she does have more experience than most of the hosts combined in the fashion industry.  Not broadcast news, not acting in small movies, but actual industry fashion insider background.  Her social media pages are always about fashion, and they are very, very professional looking.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: PM Style Getting a Slight Change

I hope there are big changes coming.  Haven't watched PMS in years!  I've tried, but just can't take it.

Trusted Contributor

From what I've seen of Katrina Szish, she may be just what PM Style needs!
Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch enough to even know who just left the Q.  Had to go to 'meet the host' to see if I recognized her.  Know the 'old' ones - new ones = not so much.

Honored Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
From what I've seen of Katrina Szish, she may be just what PM Style needs!

I'd love to see her take over in place of both Amy and her sidekick.  And bring Shawn back earlier.

Respected Contributor

I just love Katrina.

I stay up late just to watch her shows.  She is a very fashion forward lady with experience in haute couture.  She gives excellent styling tips for the Q items, and the fact that I worked in fashion in my younger years in Manhattan, I appreciate her knowledge and risk taking in fashion!  She is also excellent on the jewelry shows, and has a very sweet personality with a great sense of humor. 

I believe Katrina is going places!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Tonight Amy announced that Courtney will not be her sidekick (my word, not Amy’s) in her PM Style shows for a few weeks.  They said Courtney will be back, but starting next week she’ll be doing other shows for a while.

In the meantime, Katrina Szish (bone straight blonde hair, real fashion industry and fashion magazine editor experience) will be filling in for Courtney, until Courtney comes back.

Hmmmm, me thinks both Courtney and Amy better look over their shoulders.  I have not seen Katrina host much, but she does have more experience than most of the hosts combined in the fashion industry.  Not broadcast news, not acting in small movies, but actual industry fashion insider background.  Her social media pages are always about fashion, and they are very, very professional looking.

I like her alot, 

Court K is moving on to her own shows I think and Katrina is deserving of more than the graveyard shifts

I might start watching PMS , and she has more experience is the real fashion world that all the hosts put together.

Regular Contributor

NO SHAWN.    WILL NOT WATCH.

Valued Contributor

So disappointed in this news.  I can't watch or listen to this Katrina lady. Just because she worked for Vogue doesn't mean she knows anything more about fashion than Courtney or anyone else.   My opinion is Katrina's voice is so difficult to listen to, she doesn't look good in clothes, and gobs and gobs and more gobs of makeup.  This has been mentioned previously in other posts  Sometimes I watch her when I can't sleep.  I see no chemistry between katrina and amy as a matter of fact, katrina just doesn't seem to fit in for pm style checking the computer, I think her goals are to move up, hopefully not in PM style.  I love Amy and Courtney together they sell sell sell and to listen to Katrinas voice and watching all that makeup is just to much. Her stick straight hair is unattractive and not much one can do with it but place it in out of fashion braided look.  Ugh.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  So what do you suppose the great fashion guru, Katrina, is doing at QVC?  Sounds like she's taken a step backward.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment