Esteemed Contributor

Re: PM STYLE LAST NIGHT

[ Edited ]

@Ketrawrote:

@San Antonio Galwrote:

@Ketra- You sound like JohnnysBro.

@San Antonio Gal Sorry, JohnnysBro???

@Ketra- JohnnysBro is a poster who starts frequent threads (to which many find annoying) about  how wonderful Lisa Robertson is/and was.

Trusted Contributor

@qbetzforrealwrote:

@Ketrawrote:

@San Antonio Galwrote:

@Ketra- You sound like JohnnysBro.

@San Antonio Gal Sorry, JohnnysBro???

@Ketra- JohnnysBro is a poster who frequent threads (to which many find annoying) about  how wonderful Lisa Robertson is/and was.

@qbetzforreal  Oh, thanks. Well, I don’t frequently post about LR, just stating my opinion in a conversation I was having. I guess some liked her on QVC and some didn’t.

Super Contributor

What is the Item # ????   Want to watch the video.

Valued Contributor

Reason #5,698 why the testimonial calls are the WORST.  I always change the channel when one comes on and I usually don't go back. 

they are always uselessly boring at best and cringeworthy at worst.  they never add anything to the presentation or convince me one iota to buy something if I was on the fence. 

Valued Contributor

Re: PM STYLE LAST NIGHT

[ Edited ]

I heard and watched it. I think the caller was an elderly woman who needed to know specific things about the item. I dont think was caller was being rude, i think she became agitated and then frustrated because she had been litsening to the show the whole day for certain information and did not get it. Actually, none of the hosts mentioned it which is sad because you would think the hosts are there for the viewers to help them make an informed decision about buying items. Shawn does however, did continue to do it which can irritate many people and is very rude because q would not be here if the audience didnt make purchases, majority of them being women. It would have been nice if they wouldve corrected themsleves and acknowledged the audience. A little respect to the viewers and customers would be nice. I dont care how long a host has been there, i would think you still do your job. And stop saying the easy pay amount as the price of the products because its not. Its simple really. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Honored Contributor

I really feel the easy pay is misleading to many viewers.  Personally, I've only used it a few times in all the years of shopping at QVC.  No plans to ever use it again.

Respected Contributor

@mintedrosewrote:

I heard and watched it. I think the caller was an elderly woman who needed to know specific things about the item. I dont think was caller was being rude, i think she became agitated and then frustrated because she had been litsening to the show the whole day for certain information and did not get it. Actually, none of the hosts mentioned it which is sad because you would think the hosts are there for the viewers to help them make an informed decision about buying items. Shawn does however, did continue to do it which can irritate many people and is very rude because q would not be here if the audience didnt make purchases, majority of them being women. It would have been nice if they wouldve corrected themsleves and acknowledged the audience. A little respect to the viewers and customers would be nice. I dont care how long a host has been there, i would think you still do your job. And stop saying the easy pay amount as the price of the products because its not. Its simple really. 

Well said, @mintedrose

Esteemed Contributor

@Daysdeewrote:

I really feel the easy pay is misleading to many viewers.  Personally, I've only used it a few times in all the years of shopping at QVC.  No plans to ever use it again.

@Daysdee, I'm watching Skechers right now. Can you imagine buying a pair of shoes under $50. and paying for them for l/2 year! 

The Q considers Easy Pays as a special gift to customers and the more the better. I've never seen more than 6 Easy Pays, but I guess if you put it on your Q card you can get more....

New Contributor
My 86yr old mom is partially sighted, so can’t get out to shop a physical store and relies on audio info on TV - she can’t see the screen well enough to determine price and other info. Verbal info from hosts is crucial for her decision-making. In a day and age where we’re doing all we can for those who are differently-abled, I think it’s a travesty that QVC can’t or won’t train these hosts to provide accurate info verbally. That was a dissatisfied customer and needed to be acknowledged. Shame on Shawn K. I hope she never struggles with impaired vision.
Super Contributor

Hi Sharon @sharon53 (I'm a Sharon too).  My beef is with the hand clapping, shouts of exclamation, and verbal highs & lows.  I have Hyperacusis and cannot tolerate "sharp" noises.  I'm sure those with hearing aids are affected by such reverberation too from various women hosts.   I know QVC is geared for age 20-50 ... but we seniors want to enjoy watching without trepidation.