Valued Contributor

Re: Orders processing for 9 days!!!

@AZ shopper wrote:

I think QVC and its suppliers are getting worse.  I realize there may be a delay because of the COVID-19 issue but other companies that are NOT online only retailers are managing to get orders to me within 7 days.  If QVC and its suppliers cannot deliver within a reasonable amount of time, they should not offer the item.  QVC is on aonline only retailer that has been in the business for years.  They should have their act together.  You would especially think a TSV would be stocked and ready to be shipped immediately.  They are not even supplying a tracking number anymore.  Leaving a customer left in the dark is unacceptabble.  Seeing an order "in process" for weeks is not a true "status update".  And not allowing the order to be cancelled when the order has been "in process" for several weeks is just wrong.  I will need to exchange a summer outfit.  Good grief.  Not looking forward to that.  It will be fall before I get my summer item!!!

Totally agree -- so what are we all to do?  Continue to place orders for stuff we count on, have funds pending, wait forever, maybe get right item in good shape????  OR do we take our business elsewhere or stop shopping at QVC until they treat us like paying customers?  There are options out there, just sayin.......("if one doesn't take control then someone else will")

Honored Contributor

@BSurLife65 wrote:

Don't forget that THEY have YOUR MONEY while orders are "in process AND delayed delivery".  I'm D O N E.

@BSurLife65   Since QVC doesn't bill you UNTIL THE ORDER SHIPS, they do not have your money.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I had placed an order for Josie Maran hemp oil on 5/12. I received it on 6/27. Good thing I wasn't in any rush. 

I placed an order for Jousse on 6/26 and it shipped on 6/29. Who knows what is really happening.  I guess it is just a c__p shoot.

Occasional Contributor

This is all QVC.  Other online only retailers do not have this issue any longer.  Even HSN has it together.  I receive orders from HSN within a week.  I am still waiting on 3 orders from QVC, two ordered 6/6 and one 6/9.  The two from 6/6 I tried to cancel and was not able to.  I am going to send them back and demand that the Q pay for the return shipping as both were to be delivered 2 weeks ago and I still have not received them.  I will not be ordering from QVC any longer.  I am still waiting on refunds from months ago.  I will wait a while longer before I email customer support as they are very helpful and I know they have their hands full.  I don't know how QVC feels so right selling, selling, and selling without the customer service to back them.  It is so wrong.  They use to be the best.  It really makes me so sad.