Respected Contributor

Orders processing for 9 days!!!

This sets a record.  One is a Josie maran product and the other is the Clarks TSV and both ordered on 6/20.  THen for some reason QVC purchases sit in the post office in the big city near me for about 4-5 days so if I am lucky I will get these things before summer is over.  I have really quit a lot of my QVC watching but I think I will have to cut it down more.  Also returns take forever to process.

Valued Contributor

Re: Orders processing for 9 days!!!

have an order in now that has been processing for 9 days. Most of my QVC orders in the last 3 months are the same. 

@chiclet wrote:

This sets a record.  One is a Josie maran product and the other is the Clarks TSV and both ordered on 6/20.  THen for some reason QVC purchases sit in the post office in the big city near me for about 4-5 days so if I am lucky I will get these things before summer is over.  I have really quit a lot of my QVC watching but I think I will have to cut it down more.  Also returns take forever to process.

I have an order in now that has been processing for 9 days, in fact, most of my orders lately have been the same. They are still blaming COVID I'm sure.

Respected Contributor

My last order took 5 weeks to arrive so I’m going to not order any more until I hear that shipping has been resolved. 

Super Contributor

My orders are also taking way too long.  Now I only order something if I just must have it. Tracking older orders and recently having one lost is just not worth it to me right now. 

Honored Contributor

I just received notification that my June 7th order has shipped.  Yet when I tried to cancel after about two weeks of waiting for it to ship, the system wouldn't let me because it was In Process.  I don't know how they continue to get away with that bull.

Occasional Contributor

I placed an order on June 1st and it is still showing in process. It is still showing in stock.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry about your order........but don't feel too bad.....i placed an order on 5/29/20.............since that day to today 6/29/20

it has been IN PROCESSING.   I want the item....so just waiting.............crazy.

Occasional Visitor

I think QVC and its suppliers are getting worse.  I realize there may be a delay because of the COVID-19 issue but other companies that are NOT online only retailers are managing to get orders to me within 7 days.  If QVC and its suppliers cannot deliver within a reasonable amount of time, they should not offer the item.  QVC is on aonline only retailer that has been in the business for years.  They should have their act together.  You would especially think a TSV would be stocked and ready to be shipped immediately.  They are not even supplying a tracking number anymore.  Leaving a customer left in the dark is unacceptabble.  Seeing an order "in process" for weeks is not a true "status update".  And not allowing the order to be cancelled when the order has been "in process" for several weeks is just wrong.  I will need to exchange a summer outfit.  Good grief.  Not looking forward to that.  It will be fall before I get my summer item!!!

Occasional Contributor

I win the prize - booby prize that is.  I have on order I placed on 5/19 that STILL hasn't shipped.  Today is 6/29.  :-(

Valued Contributor

@staciesmom wrote:

have an order in now that has been processing for 9 days. Most of my QVC orders in the last 3 months are the same. 

@chiclet wrote:

I have an order in now that has been processing for 9 days, in fact, most of my orders lately have been the same. They are still blaming COVID I'm sure.

Don't forget that THEY have YOUR MONEY while orders are "in process AND delayed delivery".  I'm D O N E.