Contributor

Order still in process 7 days later!!!

I placed an order on 10/22 and it’s still “in process” Come on QVC, this is getting ridiculous. I find myself shopping less and less because of these shipping issues. At the very least, it would be nice to get an email with an update on an item that’s delayed.
Respected Contributor

Re: Order still in process 7 days later!!!

I have the same problem, and mine is a gift.  I called CS and she sent a message to someone to let them know.  I wouldn't be so upset if it weren't a gift.  I find the delay sometimes depend on the product.  I ordered a Patricia Nash bag and it camer in a couple days. I have another product that says the address was incorrect and never came to me.  And of course they say there aren't any more in stock. That's something that makes me very angry because the address is an automatic print out. As long as I get all my money back I'll be good.

Trusted Contributor

I understand. Overnight I received my second delayed shipping email of the week ( and it is only early Wednesday morning). The good news is that the one item did seem to move forward in the process and had a label printed yesterday. The second item now is listed as backorder, so who knows when that will ship? My Christmas shopping is done except for one delayed item. I feel bad for folks who will wait until the last minute.

Respected Contributor

@HXGirl wrote:
I placed an order on 10/22 and it’s still “in process” Come on QVC, this is getting ridiculous. I find myself shopping less and less because of these shipping issues. At the very least, it would be nice to get an email with an update on an item that’s delayed.

M y Amazon orders come in 2 days, and my QVC is still just getting sent 8  days later. Hire more people, yes I'm trying to be patient but how long is this going to last. 

Valued Contributor

So where exactly are all these " in process" orders? On a truck? Stashed somewhere? My guess is they are no longer available, but perhaps the order will be filled if there's a return.
Frequent Contributor

Seems to me they only ship items on Sundays, at least that has been my experience. Also, they have changed the web page on the order status and you can not make any changes of cancellation. Even the same day, cancellation not available. 

All these issues pile up, the prices way up and expensive returns, I don't consider myself a compulsive Q shopper anymore.

Too bad for them.

Respected Contributor

This is nothing new.  Has been going on for a couple of years now.  If you need something this isn't the place to order.  The average time it takes the Q to get something to me is around 13 days.  I can get things from Amazon in 2 days, Kohls is very fast, Goat Milk soap averages 3 days, HSN is no more than 5 days.  The only thing I really get from the Q is First Aid Beauty cream when it's a special.  I'm never in a rush for that.  

Super Contributor

This is QVC's biggest problem.  Since their buyers tend to be older, they have been used to slow shipping, but younger generations will not tolerate it in this Amazon-instant era. QVC needs to step up its game or will consistently lose younger buyers.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sorry, @busymom22, as one of QVC's "older" shoppers, I have also stopped shopping here, due to the long processing time and the inability to cancel. QVC is also counting on impulse shoppers and with all of this time to reconsider the purchases and not being able to cancel it - THAT is what I believe will ultimately do them in. The younger shoppers are never going to buy from QVC. What are they selling that would interest the younger generation? Certainly not fashion. I am still waiting for a package (at least it supposedly has shipped) that I have already notified CS that will be returned unopened and I will get a full refund - eventually!

Occasional Contributor

YES!!!  My order from 10/24 is STILL in process, but the EDD is tomorrow...REALLY?!?!?!?!  

I will start ordering MORE from Amazon, they at least have their act together. I have emailed and talked with CS and all they say is,  "I'm sorry for the inconvenience" . 

Don't be sorry, GET IT RIGHT!!