Trusted Contributor
I can’t do searches. The Order Status has not been working right for weeks. I like to go through returns. If you type in to list returns it works once and as soon as you look at an item, it goes back to the entire list of purchases. Also, I’d you page through order status snd then try to go back to previous page it doesn’t work. Really tired of all this. Who do they hire for technical website functions? Save some money on hosts and hire decent technicians. I’m gradually buying more and more at my favorite Department store.
Trusted Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@misschristy wrote:
I can’t do searches. The Order Status has not been working right for weeks. I like to go through returns. If you type in to list returns it works once and as soon as you look at an item, it goes back to the entire list of purchases. Also, I’d you page through order status snd then try to go back to previous page it doesn’t work. Really tired of all this. Who do they hire for technical website functions? Save some money on hosts and hire decent technicians. I’m gradually buying more and more at my favorite Department store.

@misschristy These things you describe are changes they made to the website.  Reduces functionality to customers.  Everything QVC does, makes things worse for customers.

Respected Contributor

The order status function is clumsy and a time waster. When the system was revised this part of its functionality was not improved. Whatever fixes were put in place made it much more difficult to use. 

Valued Contributor

@misschristy 

I'm having the same trouble for weeks now. A couple of times, the search in order status worked, but then stopped working a minute later after I tried to use it again. AND, when I did get it to work, the search was useless, unless if I was searching for something bought since Jan 21.

Everytime I go to the next page of current orders, then go back, it goes back to the first page. So I work around that. On the most current page it shows, I hit next, load, then hit previous it goes back to the page I was really on. I have to do this with advance, easypay, returns headings, too. It always goes back to the first page of all orders. Most of the time, I have to open order in new tab, to keep to the page I'm on.

Trusted Contributor

My experience isn't the same as yours, but something weird happened on my order status page that I noticed yesterday.

One of my advanced orders has completely disappeared as if I never placed it.  It was for a set of 2 Homeworx Magic Potion Candles.  I ordered those, along with the Haunted Woods set back in August.  Haunted Woods is still there, but Magic Potion is not.

I'm sure I could call, but I'm not even going to.  I'm taking this as a sign that I need to stop spending so much.  LOL  Either way, it's really weird that shoud happen.  If it was something that I REALLY wanted, I'd be upset.  And if I hadn't checked, I would never have known.  Never happened to me before...