Trusted Contributor

Order Status messed up again

I don't understand why this keeps happening.   I clicked on the order info. for a particular order and it displays a different order, although the tracking button has the correct information.  This has happened on two orders today.  This is pretty basic and crucial stuff for a company and it shouldn't keep happening.

Super Contributor

Re: Order Status messed up again

I've been trying to look at my easy pay orders all day.  Pictures of the TSV come up, no orders.  This IS a pretty basic but crucial function, and quite annoying to not have it working.  

~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~
Contributor

Can't access easy pay only by order number and the orders are from 2019?  Need to access so I can pay off and be done with this nonsense.

New Contributor

Yep, my easy pay keeps showing TSV and orders from 2019! Basic everyday functions, they need to gte this sorted out asap.

Honored Contributor

I haven had any trouble with order status but haven't checked anything else.  Have you tried using a different browser temporarily?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Bookplate 

I can see all my orders and their status no problem on Edge and Firefox.  It isn't messed up at all.  I checked about 20 and I can see everything correctly.

I can see Auto delivery and Waitlist no probs either

I can NOT see Easy pay on either browser.

Hopefully, the Mods will report this to IT.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I haven had any trouble with order status but haven't checked anything else.  Have you tried using a different browser temporarily?

Yes, both Edge and Chrome.  It is not all orders; just a few.

Trusted Contributor

@Catlady Nicole wrote:

I've been tryingy to look at my easy pay orders all day.  Pictures of the TSV come up, no orders.  This IS a pretty basic but crucial function, and quite annoying to not have it working.  

Yesterday all was fine but today I no longer can see easy pays. TSV and big deals come up. There is a place to view order but returns come up from 2017.

Anyone else still having the problem today 8/19/22?